We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

PotW: Week 16 Entry

Speed

Congratulations to RB26DETT and myself for our amazing Skyline pics ;)

The theme this week is road accidents. Your car can be involved in the accident or just witness to an AI crash :) OR your car must be modded. It doesn't matter if it's just a simple rim swap, or even if we can clearly see your custom number plate then that is acceptable.

Entrants:

1. Iced_Bullet

2. zo6dude

3. mac_mogul

4. RB26DETT

5. T3hReaper

6. ShadowGT

7. MadMax

8. Pressurized

9. Ringo_60013

10. Andreaz1

11. Speedtouch

12. Baltoman

13. CarboyZR1

14. Leadfoot[YT]

15. MCiN7

16. Car Freak

Rules:

1. No Noticable Photoshopping (Apart from Borders, Brightness/ Contrast, Your Name/Logo)

2. No voting for yourself come poll day ;)

3. The pictures must be taken by you!!

4. All picture between 1280x1024 and 800x600! (If your image is bigger than 800x600 please attach it as a thumbnail so you don't stretch the page ;))

5. Car Crashes! Or Mods!

Closing Date: Sunday 27th April

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

;61335']And I seem to recall there's all ready a modding competition (the car show)... Mine.

http://forum.turboduck.net/showthread.php?t=3841

Lead, what is your problem?

Speed is in his right to choose modding as a theme? This is on week 16, and yours hasn't even started, so don't get uptight and sarcy. I'm sure yours will prosper if the community likes the idea. But in the mean time while yours gets feedback, stop winging and get some crashing mod pictures taken :p

I just got kicked from the server and can't get back in to my black DTM, so can't take any photos, unless I have a DTM on my offline account ... hmmmm :D

i don't want to take that risk sry i think i better theme would be to chose if u want mods or not this week but thas jsy my opinion...

Agreed, modding doesn't work for everyone, so it is an unfair theme if not everyone can enter?

So could we have it that you don't have too have any mods on your car?

Whoa Whoa Whoa, I've changed themes in the past you know, I can do it again. By reading this it makes me look like some strict dictator! As per your request the theme has been changed to crashes or mods, enjoy ;)

Whoa Whoa Whoa, I've changed themes in the past you know, I can do it again. By reading this it makes me look like some strict dictator! As per your request the theme has been changed to crashes or mods, enjoy ;)

We love you. :)

Guest RB26DETT

By the way, since I chose the theme "accidents", thought I'd come up with a disclaimer. :p

RB26DETT will not be held liable for fines or arrests accumulated during the process of this competition. RB26DETT will not be responsible for lost assets and will not pay you back.

Lol. I'm bored. TDU server down!