We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Newbie:Tool831

Tool831

Hello fellow members,

Don't really know what to say now, well ill explain why ive joined this great community. First off i have joined cause i love TDU pretty simple, i have also noticed a great modding community, i do have experience in some modding but mostly texturing, im not a professional though. So i have my bad and good, i have worked with previous games Sims2, NFS:MW, Flight Simulator X, NFS:Underground thats all i can remember. For NFS:MW i have done such things as well one texturing, also have done my fair share of great sound mods for it, same goes with flight simulator. The rest is just plain texturing, so im ready for whatever TDU brings! :) I have a huge interest for sound & interior texturing on TDU like dash colours, interior gauges and more, so anyone can talk to me about that whenever to me also following mods too im not that much of a meanie. :p

---

The only thing what is stopping me at the moment is that i do not have TDU on PC yet, i have been waiting awhile and still actually cannot find it in stores. :( Although i do have the Xbox 360 version.

Hello there, Great to see that TDU:C HQ is having a "introduce yourself" attack, So do you like to kick squirrels or hamsters? Theres a playground in our "fun corner" but first you must sign up here and go nap cause its nap time... speaking of which... WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING HERE AWAKE? GET BACK TO YA ROOMS OR CLANCY WILL HAVE SOME NEW FRIENDS, YES YOU TOO RANDY

Well in Australia we dont have squirrels (as i know of) & i haven't seen a hamster for over 5 years or more.. lol so i don't kick nothing, only my ADSL modem. Nap time hey? well i was just planning that. :D

--

Dont worry randomus, ill defiantly get the PC version. ;)

Cheers guys! or girls? :umm:

:cheers:

• 4 months later...