We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Hey all

FordMNX

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks everyone for all the nice welcomes!:excited:

Welcome. Were you formerly known as RS Gem on LIVE?

Yes the one and only, well rs gem anyway. By the way I wasn't stalking you as you delicately put it on TDU. I just happened to be trying to cover more of the roads and kept finding you. :p

Yes the one and only, well rs gem anyway. By the way I wasn't stalking you as you delicately put it on TDU. I just happened to be trying to cover more of the roads and kept finding you. :p

Lol it's fine. I'm only joking. Nice to see you here.

Hello there miss. Welcome to TDU:C HQ, home of goats, brain licking ppl, madness and spartaness. Enjoy while a bunch of guys try to flert with you, jk ^^. So do ya play on PC or 360? Oh btw, you have to be human to be a member here or else you'll be shot!!! And I'll give mah warning for those "guys". No Flerting in TDU:C HQ, those who flert, sing, do strange things to members here will be shocked in TDU:C's brand new 200,000 volts eletrical chair. UNDERSTAND?

hey welcome to the forums great to have ya join us in all the great fun we have. if im not mistaking i saw you on the freeway on tdu a few weeks ago going in to the city i forgot what you were driving though

Thanks. You probably did see me. Knowing me I was probably driving the merc DTM, audi touring car or ferrari challenge thingy (forgot name now):D

Yes it has:(

Awww bless

Sweet, today i'm getting my xbox live resubscribed. So I'll send a friends request and maybe we could race today. :)

Would hardly call it a race. Anyone who's ever read my bio on Xbox or spent time with me on games knows I'm a bad driver:D - no comments about female drivers!