We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Hey all

FordMNX

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooops guess I really should then being the admin of this place.

Alrighty then, welcome to TDUcentral, it's great to have you and any of your alter ego's here and please don't feed Clancy as it makes Frank the Armadillo jealous. I'm sure you've already been scared several times by some of the responses and for that I would like to say good work all! Keep the insanity going strong, Goat Washing Sponge for everyone* :oook:

Anyway we hope you enjoy your stay here and remember always have 2 eggs under your arm so that you don't stand out and look weird from the rest of us. :D

* will be sent to you soon (as in Atari's definition (hmm makes me wonder actually (that's a first) if I could get a place that would make some sponges for us to giveaway (mental note, look for such a place)))

PS Great work on completely destroying the typical male gamer stereotype. "Wow a girl ,GET HER !!!!"

:monkeydance:

PPS Restraining orders are available upon request. I got them in batches of 50 to speed up the process.

Thanks for the long awaited welcome and advice:excited:

Either i put the word in the wrong context cause I was implying that you don't have a Gf when you said that we are all acting like we don't have any in our lives.

Im really confused now...

hey what did i do balto i just was tryin to say stop fighting i wasnt flirting so why am i being blamed ): im not happy balto all i tryed to do was say hi then stop a battle from happening and now your gonna restrict my cookie access ): how could you

Hmm Fair anough, you're off the hook... but Im watching you

Twim, its not for real... I mean like: whats the most useless thing in the world? Internet flert... LOL, noone has a chance with turbo anyways

I assume Twim is me.....

You are right and you're not on 360 so I guess this is closest you get to talking to her. It's just amusing to see how much commotion a girl on a game causes ;)