We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Place your bets ! Atari EU downtime.

Eudemon

Atari EU planned downtime  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Atari EU planned downtime

• They will get it back when they said so
    • They will get it back soon
    • They will lose it in a skip somewhere

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Might be going out on a limb here but am i right in thinking thats the "standard" Atari forum look, iirc correctly the old board was in a TDU scheme (i aint been on there in ages so i cant really remember) so does that mean there is a new board/website underway for TDU 2????

i cant log back in, and i KNOW that i registered with my hotmail.com email, as i had trouble turning off notifications. pile of crap :(
Just follow the instructions :p

First time, login with your username. It'll then remind you what your email address is. Then from then on you use your email address.

never mind! got it!

basically, its a mess up ten warned me about.

i had my username changed from lwsbrck to crazed_dodgem a while back, but it only changed on atari eu, clearly the US one is unified and hence has set me up with the atari US login i had...

username: lwsbrck

email: lewis.brock[at]googlemail.com

lame, it set me up as a new user :(

is there any way of merging the users? preferably under the Crazed Dodgem name?

I'll register there now (better late than never :p) to see if all is working ok.

Update: Well I had this error "Invalid Forum specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator" after clicking submit to register. But I'm logged in and just waiting for my confirmation email.

Yes we've also told the administrator about it. It only appears immediately after you log in, at all other time the forum link works correctly. The admin also knows about the missing images etc., but if there are any other bugs you spot feel free to let Diablo or myself know and we'll pass them on.