We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Post your photos

Guest RB26DETT

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here you can have a whole number of personalised plates. This is especially in the state that I live in (Victoria). The black plates are supposed to look like yours in Europe. I think seeing as it's more prestigious or something (i don't know :P). But you can get a whole heap of colour combinations to supposedly 'personalise' your car.

Victorian plates webbsite

That's actually pretty cool, I approve. Here we get yellow on the back, white on the front with universal black font. People shunt the letters about to make plates seem more unique but that's about it and even that's not legal. Black and silver is only permitted for old cars here, registered before 1970 something.

Cool beans.

+rep (It'll be the one with some random letters where I mashed the keyboard. :fp:)

Australians, can you explain something to me? Tom posted some pics on the previous page. The Lambo's have white license plates, the Aston has black. Any reason?

You really do have something for number plates, don't ya? :p

I remember you asking me about our plates too. :D

You really do have something for number plates, don't ya? :p

I remember you asking me about our plates too. :D

Ya lol. I hate them truth be told, front in particular. The silver on black is cool though. I'm just far too curious, goes against me sometimes. xD