We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

The fun they have at Xfm Scotland.

Eudemon

No, it was a thing he did called 'My Name Is Scott' and he let people get back at him for all the evil things he'd done to them in an attempt to get rid of his bad karma. And Jo Whiley threw water-filled condoms at him from the second floor of the Radio 1 building while he lay on the pavement. And a couple hit where you really wouldn't want them to ;)

She also drove over his car with a tank and attacked him with a paintball gun if I remember correctly :D

lol that's cleverly done :p

Throwing water-filled condoms at Scott Mills' genitals is funnier though ;)

O thank god you changed that spelling! I got a bit worried

Hehe Yes the scot mills show can be hilarious, chappers and Scotts mum singing "i got you babe" :D

Anyway Back on topic, id love to be a radio presenter, its sounds quite fun, unless its radio 4 *snores*, once again those presenters look like there enjoying themselves

Ah see if you'd said that that would have been better, but then with the money they're getting they can afford to play around like that.

There is not that much money in local radio !!! For the simple reason there is too many local radio stations so the industry is soaked with dj's :).

Anyway I like that video, Kerrang do nothing like that :( !!!!!!!

I swear XFM were gonna lanuch a station in Birmingham at one point :cool:.

<Snip>

I swear XFM were gonna lanuch a station in Birmingham at one point :cool:.

They more than likely were, until the owners decided they no longer want to run the station and from what i heard on the news it is now up for sale.