We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Alone in the Dark - Keep the Fire Burning

Eudemon

This is a competition being run at the official Alone in the Dark website CentralDark.com and there are some amazing prizes on offer and I was wanting to create a league for us here at TDU Central under the alias of Diabolus because it's evil sounding basically. What you have to do is submit email addresses of friends and mates and then they receive an email that they must click on and also forward on to their mates and so on to keep the fire burning. :twisted:

If you are willing to be a part of this please say so by posting, only those who post here will be entered into the competition and you can if you want create your own, you don't have to be a part of this one and should we win any prizes they will be given to those who participated from the community.

Thanks and please note this is not a spam thing or anything like that, it's a bit of fun and an addition to the hype wagon to the Alone in the Dark game that is coming out next month !!

So come on guys and girls, let's keep the fire burning !! :D

8x0z0i.jpg

Fire's Lit (6)

========

KEY: n/m = non-member

1. Diablo

2. baldred

3. Speed

4. n/m

5. mellors

6. S71NG3R

Wooo 2 members! lol

Alright it looks like you sign in with your atari community login and then you will be added to the members.

baldred can you answer some questions about this?

1) Do you now get the option to invite people?

and

2) Did you only have to sign in with your details for the Atari forum?

Wooo 2 members! lol

Alright it looks like you sign in with your atari community login and then you will be added to the members.

baldred can you answer some questions about this?

1) Do you now get the option to invite people?

and

2) Did you only have to sign in with your details for the Atari forum?

I can answer the first one for you, yes I have invited 10 people, however I did make a new username/password as I don't believe I had an Atari one already? And I chose the Username Speed, I would've thought someone would've already chosen that on Atari if you're right?

I'm in too. Why not. :)

Already sent you one :)

Cool guys that's good to know, if you have invites, note the people on here who want invited and send them a PM asking for their email and if you guys are willing pass it on and the invite will come your way.

I've used my 10 thus far.

Also if you are part of the chain please edit your post saying Fire's Lit or something.

Don't know about you guys but I love this music !! lol

No you didn't do wrong at all mate.

What you do is click the link in the email you receive, then once on the site register or sign in with your Atari login then you get the chance to send on 10 emails. As long as at least one person responds to your email within 24 hours then the fire keeps burning, if not then the flame goes out.

Guys you should be able to click something like League or on the World Map click UK and see Diabolus. :D

No you didn't do wrong at all mate.

What you do is click the link in the email you receive, then once on the site register or sign in with your Atari login then you get the chance to send on 10 emails. As long as at least one person responds to your email within 24 hours then the fire keeps burning, if not then the flame goes out.

Guys you should be able to click something like League or on the World Map click UK and see Diabolus. :D

Yep, were the only one in the UK