We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

What camera do you have?

eleKtro

I've been looking at a lot of photos on this forum lately, and just come to my mind that the quality on some are astonashing!

I had a Canon Powershot G5. Not sure where this come on the Camera Market, but when it was new cost £400 odd I think.

Are there any Camera experts here? Because I need help with something thanks.

I use my G600 phone :( Its rubbish. Looking for a new camera to buy in about 3 months, any suggestions on a good one, small as possible, about £100 ish can spend a bit more if good and needs to be able to take good photo's but not nessarily perfect.

Anyone have a Canon? If yes I would like to know the best setting for taking pictures of cars.

I took this picture on a normal setting.

Get a Polarizer filter (assuming you have an SLR). They stop reflection in the windows, and give it an all round better look. I haven't had time to play with mine, but ask TSS.

I have a Canon Powershot S3 IS. The best setting is either Manual or Custom on my camera as auto is absolute rubbish and shouldn't even be on it as the grain is unbelievable.
#

What ISO is yours at David?

Static -

Moving -

Dark -

I will look for the Modes my camera has if you want me too.

Go for it.

Guest RB26DETT

Sony Cybershot DSCW90 8.1 Megapixel Digital Camera :(

Awful camera IMO if you'll be shooting in Manual mode and picture quality looks awesome on the cameras display, but when you transfer on to the computer, it's terrible. I'll take a unedited photo and post it here later.

My sister has a Canon EOS 450D DSLR.

Cannon Powershot A520

Battery power detector is buggered tho, it wont start cause it says 'low battery' even on a fresh out of the packet pair of duracell batteries

Wa-hey! Same here! Difference is, mine has probably seen more abuse than yours...

I also have a Casio Exilim EX-V7 my dad bought in March last year, cos the Canon was getting a bit old.

Pros and Cons: I like the Canon more becos the manual mode lets me fiddle with a lot more things than the Casio, but havin said that I sometimes take both out because the Casio gives better picture quality, takes MUCH better videos, and has 7x zoom compared to the Canon's 4x

Guest RB26DETT
The camera i use most of the time is a little Olympus µ700, but my dad own a Nikon D40 that I use sometimes :)

Macd, I dunno about µ400, but my µ700 is pretty good (except for night and dark shot (or maybe i dont know how steup it correctly ^^)

set the ISO higher. ;)