We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Post count display (Help?)

Nipper

Question

On my profile to the left of every post, it shows my postcount under my 'longevity' bar like everyone elses, but I have noticed that I still have the oldstyle post count display above my gamertag section.

Not sure if this is a problem but it's something I just noticed, and I didn't see anybody else with the same thing so yea, is it something in my UserCP?

Thanks in advance guys :)

EDIT: On this post it isn't there??? but on the post where I first noticed, it was...... Random, will get a link to the post if it is still there.

EDIT2: After editing this post it showed up again??? I am extremely confused right now.. any ideas?

15 answers to this question

Try it on another browser, preferably one that hasn't visited the forum yet this will tell you if it's your cache or not.

Can you suggest another browser please? Im a PC n00b...

I am using Firefox right now.

Internet Explorer has already been to this site also.

If it is indeed my cache how would I go about fixing it? (It's not a huge problem and it doesnt really need fixing, just interested is all.)

Can you suggest another browser please? Im a PC n00b...

I am using Firefox right now.

Internet Explorer has already been to this site also.

If it is indeed my cache how would I go about fixing it? (It's not a huge problem and it doesnt really need fixing, just interested is all.)

Safari & Opera

Opera is as good as Firefox and has some nice little features too. To fix the cache issue just goto Tools > Delete Private Data (Ctrl + Shift + Delete) and make sure Cache is selected (All is the best option though). :D

Thank you Diablo :) useful info as always. +Rep if it lets me.(not that it matters to you haha)