We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TV section?

The Queen

I see a lot of threads revolved around TV Programs.

Maybe it should have section of it's own. I mean I don't really think some of them fit in General Chat.

I think it should be in General as thats the most appropriate section imo.

What does everybody else think?

I don't think we should have one. My reason is stuff like that goes in general chat section (or what ever its called). We don;t have that much TV chat all there is is the odd Reality thread which lasts until the end of the series TG and skins thats about it not alot in comparison to other sections.

I don't think we should have one. My reason is stuff like that goes in general chat section (or what ever its called). We don;t have that much TV chat all there is is the odd Reality thread which lasts until the end of the series TG and skins thats about it not alot in comparison to other sections.

It could be a sub-section in there :D

Phew I thought you were talking about Tranny's there mate. Something for the weekend indeed ....as baldred knows all too well ;) !

Well if 1649 people want it then I'll do it. No less though!

TV and TS or TSS (put and S at the end of the TS word) and acronyms for that thing your on about lol.