We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU-C Sound Mod Pack 3 *Now Released*

S71NG3R

• Replies 94
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BTW Speed it's http://forum.turboduck.net not www. That can cause problems, it will still work but it could cause issues.

Oh Ok, I just guessed when I did that and it's shorter so that's the one I went for :)

i'm now officially deaf after watching the koenigsegg video. :p

please make a skyline one! :D

Lol ok, but be prepared for a bit of a weird sound ;)

i'm now officially deaf after watching the koenigsegg video. :p

please make a skyline one! :D

There is a skyline one, the problem is I make it loud the TDU makes it quite again. The volume of the skyline wavs are more than the Koenigsegg ones. But I am still on the hunt for skyline sounds, do you know anyone that has one?

That definitly isn't S71NG3R's sound mod. Lmao, sounds like a traumatised cat :D:D:D

Sure you haven't got a Bass problem? :p

Oh and stop using automatic when doing videos as it sounds so weird. Use a 360 controller ;)

That is the one I have from the Extreme pack ...

+ Why should he get a 360 controller or even an addapter for his current one, when his PS2 one is fine :p

That's the 100 downloads mark been passed for these packs totalling 3Gb, these things are popular especially the Extreme. :D
    I've seen countless pictures of the McD mod, yet there's hardly any comments :p That annoys me haha. Plus I wish I'd up'ed my mods on filefront, because then you can see how many d'loads there have been!

Why should he get a 360 controller or even an addapter for his current one, when his PS2 one is fine :p

Because with the PS2 controller it isn't possible to use Manual very well.

The most annoying thing in the world on a cruise is when the person behind you is using Automatic and is "trying" to do road rules but all you hear is constant repetition of the same revv's over and over again! :mad:

Especially when they stop a little bit then roar forward and stop and that causes the people behind to do the same and makes the problem even worse.* (Thanks Speedtouch for your words ;))

"It can drive a grown man mad!" :rolleyes:

That is the one I have from the Extreme pack ...

Yes I know. The problem is it is either the wrong one or has screwed up someway or another and it is in all of the packs. Poor Stinger, he was rushing to get it done for everyone (Thats how much he cares about you lot) and he didn't manage to do it perfectly and I don't blame him.

Hopefully he will upload the proper good one seperately so you don't need to download the whole pack again. Just a heads up. ;)

The most annoying thing in the world on a cruise is when the person behind you is using Automatic and is "trying" to do road rules but all you hear is constant repetition of the same revv's over and over again! :mad:

Especially when they stop a little bit then roar forward and stop and that causes the people behind to do the same and makes the problem even worse.* (Thanks Speedtouch for your words ;))

Yes I know. The problem is it is the wrong one that is in all of the packs. Poor Stinger, he was rushing to get it done for everyone (Thats how much he cares about you lot) and he didn't manage to do it perfectly and I don't blame him.

Hopefully he will upload the proper good one seperately so you don't need to download the whole pack again. Just a heads up. ;)

The Skyline is an Alpha version but it should not sound like that when you let off the gas.

Plus Speed did you have any bass as you will be missing some of the sound?

This feedback is just what I need so keep it coming. It's the only way to improve.

There will be a update so I need to know any other problems you find with other sounds. I can then put the fixes in the update.

There will be a update so I need to know any other problems you find with other sounds. I can then put the fixes in the update.

RT12 sound doesn't work in the camera with just the dials :) That's probably down to the TDU coding though and not your mod :)

Yes you can!

How can R2 and L2 as manual up and down not work? Also, using the right analouge stick as the accelerator and brake to give controlled acceleration and braking (what I do), how on earth does that not work and give good road rules experience?

Only just noticed these...

Oh and stop using automatic when doing videos as it sounds so weird. Use a 360 controller ;)

No, I use automatic. If you want a video in manual, go make one yourself.

I don't care, I don't use manual, and I don't want to :rolleyes:

Road rules sucks.

Poor Stinger, he was rushing to get it done for everyone (Thats how much he cares about you lot) and he didn't manage to do it perfectly and I don't blame him.

It says in the read me it's in alpha, so you can't expect too much, but I still think it sounds better than the original, so worthy of making a video to show everyone.

-------------------------------------------------

I don't like people telling me what to do ;) So Don't.

Guest RB26DETT

speed, thanks for the video. it sounds funny when you turn on the ignition. :p it sounded like a bomb went off then a chopper flew by. :p

s71ng3r, if you're asking what game to get skyline sounds from, i suggest from prostreet if it's able to get the sound of there. keep the original turbo of the car though. the other stages make the car sound like a hairdryer. :p

Yes you can!

How can R2 and L2 as manual up and down not work? Also, using the right analouge stick as the accelerator and brake to give controlled acceleration and braking (what I do), how on earth does that not work and give good road rules experience?

True. It's still not nearly as sensitive as the 360 controller. Plus Speed doesn't use the Analogue sticks. He uses X to accelerate and Square to brake like a n00b :p

RT12 sound doesn't work in the camera with just the dials :) That's probably down to the TDU coding though and not your mod :)

The engine is in the back so the more forward the camera is the quieter the sound. Have you looked back in incar view the sound is louder? I thought it was a bug with the ruf's when I got the megapack but now I think about it, it makes some sense. :)

speed, thanks for the video. it sounds funny when you turn on the ignition. :p it sounded like a bomb went off then a chopper flew by. :p

s71ng3r, if you're asking what game to get skyline sounds from, i suggest from prostreet if it's able to get the sound of there. keep the original turbo of the car though. the other stages make the car sound like a hairdryer. :p

I was asking about a real skyline. :D The problem with pro-street is getting a clear sound without all the other background noise. :cry:

Extreme has passed the 100 downloads already!!

It's nice to see the extreme is popular I hope the choice of sounds is to everyone's tastes. :)

BTW have any of you found the secret sounds not in the other packs. ;) Well the truth is they are there in the other packs but as other cars.

Confused? I hope so. :p