We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Your Dream Track Cars

DriftNismo

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, i don't think so, hardly anyone posted pictures! :D

And i'm still the king of favourites threads, you've made one :D. I'm thinking of making another, how does "Your Favourite FWD 1.6 Toyota Built Between 1992 and 1993 in Left Hand Drive Only" sound? :D

come on, lay off it, balto did nothing wrong bar having IMO a bad taste in cars (sorry :p) and a very strange arguing style. can we leave it drop?

p.s. imply that balto touched me and i break your neck ;)

jk

Well Im not argueing anymore, I stopped argueing since my last posts here. You sounded like you were serious and I think you were still trying to piss me off. Well forget it now, I didnt know you were joking before so Im joking now. Oh and RH, I dont have a bad taste in cars, its just that some ppl dont have the same privilage as you to actually be able to choose a nice car under 50k.

IMO, people need to start thinking about their posts a lot more. I've been watching a lot of 'arguments' recently, and I honestly can't make up whether people are being serious or whether it's all one big joke. Especially KTF's last few here, it looked like you were getting proper annoyed with it, especially when it appears to be kinda obvious that balto hasn't quite understood the way we're referring to 'touched'.

Smilies/smileys/emoticons/emotes/critters/blobs/turds/whatever you call 'em are there for a reason, use them :p