We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

GT5 vs GRID

Guest RB26DETT

Lol I thought you were going to do an actual comparison... :rolleyes:

Anyway, if I had a PS3, I'd definitely get GT5. A shopping mall near my place has a PS3 with GT5 and the new Logitech Driving Force GT wheel. So naturally I go there often to freeload :p . I'm completely hooked on it, and that's the only place I can go to get my fix, seeing that I don't have a PS3 and my friends who do aren't that interested in cars...

That was funny. Speaking of Grid. this morning. I was practicing on the demo on 360 and my Highest drift score was 9,831,391 with a X19 combo. I have picture of it on my phone, but I don't know if I could email it to my comp. Can I?

EDIT: newest high score is 10,167,121 woot with highest combo of X26.

Guest RB26DETT

i want a PS3 so i can play these two games even though they made GT5 look bad on this video!

oh! i want GTA IV, and NBA 2K(whatever year it'll be when i finally get a PS3).

"Oh dear lord. I is going sideways, when I is driving this here car, which is crap and can't go straight forward. I is going to invent a sport and call it drifting, for everyone else who has a crap car and can't steer it!"

Seriously though: I haven't tried GRID, but after seeing that video, it sure looks like I am going to have to :)

"Oh dear lord. I is going sideways, when I is driving this here car, which is crap and can't go straight forward. I is going to invent a sport and call it drifting, for everyone else who has a crap car and can't steer it!"

You hate on drifting because?

/ontopic Great vid, really shows GT5 up for what a lame 'sim' it really is. GRID is more arcadey than Outrun, yet it is a better 'sim' than GT5 :rolleyes:

Guest RB26DETT

what i don't like about GT5 is when you hit something like the first GT5 clip shown that the car hit the wall, the car bounced back! WTF!?

I have grid (PC)and gt5 prologue (PS3).. i use a g25 wheel for both and would definately recommend GRiD, also i have heard the demo for grid is terrible and not as good as the game.

ofcourse the demo is not as good as the game, its a demo , DERRRRR

Edit: here is my 10 million drift

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r222/Drknss803/10milliongriddrift.jpg

ofcourse the demo is not as good as the game, its a demo , DERRRRR

Edit: here is my 10 million drift

Calm down :oook: , was the milk in your corn flakes sour? I mean that the demo isnt a fair representation of the game. its physics etc are very down-rated compared to the actual game.