We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Whats up whit all those TDU covers??

560BHP

my question what is the point in this thread its just a cover that goes round a box that keeps a CD in when its not in ure pc.

just because it has many covers what is the point in my view.

if you are trying to bump up your post count then what is the point in posting stupid threads

Well, 560BHP you're my friend and all but Ive got to admit.... YOU'RE ACTING LIKE A CRAZY SCIENTIST. At first you looked and talked like a normal guy, now you want to be a Mod *cough* impossible *cough* and you're posting pointless threads... whats wrong with you?

Well, 560BHP you're my friend and all but Ive got to admit.... YOU'RE ACTING LIKE A CRAZY SCIENTIST. At first you looked and talked like a normal guy, now you want to be a Mod *cough* impossible *cough* and you're posting pointless threads... whats wrong with you?

Change one word in the question and you get the answer

Guys, its a perfectly ok question, he didnt know why there was alot of covers, so he asked why, then you all flame him for it, which i find appauling, i thought the members here were all very friendly, but my opinion is changing.....

Some of 560BHP's threads may be power hungry, but im shocked that you think this is one of them :oook:

I think you should sit down mellors and balto and think, who are the people making Un-needed posts now?, as its not 560BHP, its you.

/rant

Guys, its a perfectly ok question, he didnt know why there was alot of covers, so he asked why, then you all flame him for it, which i find appauling, i thought the members here were all very friendly, but my opinion is changing.....

Some of 560BHP's threads may be power hungry, but im shocked that you think this is one of them :oook:

I think you should sit down mellors and balto and think, who are the people making Un-needed posts now?, as its not 560BHP, its you.

/rant

Well we did answer his question but after the mod obssesive thing, Its natural that all of us thinks that hes making threads just to gain more "power"

Well we did answer his question but after the mod obssesive thing, Its natural that all of us thinks that hes making threads just to gain more "power"

Yes but why bring it up in this thread? :oook:, i think its just another form of bullying, youve had a go at him in the past for it, alot of us have, so why bring it back up and start it all again, it just makes me think you are bored and have absolutely nothing else better to do...

Yes but why bring it up in this thread? :oook:, i think its just another form of bullying, youve had a go at him in the past for it, alot of us have, so why bring it back up and start it all again, it just makes me think you are bored and have absolutely nothing else better to do...

Hey dont blame me, I didnt start it. It was Th3 Reaper. I just posted what I was thinking at the moment. I dont get it... when 560BHP is being flamed and hated by everyone, you guys start to defend him but weeks ago, It seemed that TDU:C has gone against me and did anyone care about it? NO. Am Im not even that new anymore.

Hey dont blame me, I didnt start it. It was Th3 Reaper. I just posted what I was thinking at the moment. I dont get it... when 560BHP is being flamed and hated by everyone, you guys start to defend him but weeks ago, It seemed that TDU:C has gone against me and did anyone care about it? NO. Am Im not even that new anymore.

Hey, the reason i added you on msn is because i misunderstood one of your posts and thought you had had enough and were leaving, i was planning on trying to get you to stay, turned out you didnt mean you were leaving XD, if thats not good enough then what is...

Anyway, lets get back on topic

That second cover sure does look sweet