We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Whats up whit all those TDU covers??

560BHP

Hey, the reason i added you on msn is because i misunderstood one of your posts and thought you had had enough and were leaving, i was planning on trying to get you to stay, turned out you didnt mean you were leaving XD, if thats not good enough then what is...

Anyway, lets get back on topic

That second cover sure does look sweet

I thank you for that... you are for sure the nicest member around here. But you're the only one that even bothered to talk to me.

it's an issueing thing right?

every time a game is run through the publisher then manufacturer there's the option to change the artwork. a run for the 360 version then ps2 psp and pc classics reissues etc...

not saying the option is always taken though hence the artwork for classic tdu 360 sporting the same ford/lambo piccie as the original :)

im back from holyday, whats all that about power and mod and that, now im confused, ive been away on a school trip (and a holiday whit grandma) since the 19 of june, havent been here since that, if anything has been posted since its my little brother a little "biiip" (swering not allowed)