We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Movie Recommendations!

Nipper

Sorry for a bit of a bump, but two films that are pure awesome. Very different, but both brilliant.

The first is Wall-E. Another great storyline added into some beautiful animations to make a lovely love story with a difference. Another great installment from Disney/Pixar. And a great short film before it as well - Now you're thinking in portals! (If you've seen it you'll understand) 8/10

The second is 28 Weeks Later. Yes I know its old, but I don't care. Its amazing. The camera work and music change instantly between moody and silent, and brilliant action shots. The plot is wonderfully written, and although I haven't seen the first film, in the first 5 minutes, we get the general picture of what is going on. And the ending gives you a lot to think about. One piece of advice though, if you don't like blood...avoid this film at all costs. It ain't an 18 for nothing. 9/10

American Graffiti

Vanishing Point

From Dusk Till Dawn

Pulp Fiction

Dr Strangelove

Donnie Darko

Apocalyspe Now

Bullitt

Natural Born Killers

TaxiDriver

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

Heat

Planet Terror

DeathProof

Full Metal Jacket

Reservoir Dogs

All pretty old, bar a few, but all way better than any crap in the cinema.

I really want to see Wall-E after a mate who is right into car chases, explosions etc told me that it's probably going to be the best film he's seen this year and that includes Batman which he is going to see on Friday.

It's a true feelgood film he says and also there's hardly any talking but it's brilliant for it. Definite must-see for me!