We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

SIMBINS RACE PRO for Xbox 360 [UPDATE: 29th November]

Eudemon

Simbin always do good trailers and that's another one.

Good news is it looks very much like the PC version for level of detail. I'll try to do some videos of the PC version to give you a taste of what it will be like. :)

I see they are using tape measures so they are not using laser yet. Maybe for the next gen of sims.

This is a video of RACE07 the PC version of Race PRO. This is the quality Simbin always put into their games. You can even hear the stones hitting the car and dirt hitting the wheel arches from the hot tires. Dirt builds up on the windscreen and a fully working person behind the wheel.

I'm driving with only the Auto clutch driving aid. Yes I don't have a clutch pedal, I Need a G25. :sulk:

FRAPS was giving me a hard time but I got most of the slide show cut out.

Also I now have a second YouTube account for sim racing videos.

Enjoy!!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Race Pro is being made by SimBin and published by Atari, they have nothing to do with the Eden Games though I wish they would give them a hand in the sound department!!

Also there was a site, Brazilian or Spanish that had a good amount of videos of WIP videos. Remember this game is all about visuals though I am hoping they polish them up a bit.

In fact they keep adding videos.

http://www.vandal.net/videos/x360/race-pro/9152