We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Modding Cars

Speedtouch

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The edge of the tires still have white on them, the rear door line is still visible, and It'd hard to explain, but I think it'd look better if there was more metal behind the door and cabin, instead of the door frame being pretty much the whole cabin.

Other than that it looks great, the front flows pretty nicely, the rims aren't the most attractive but they are suitable for an off road pickup. Plus the idea is good in the first place.

Yeah, I agree with pretty much everything you've said, although I did leave the door line on there on purpose. I wasn't sure whether it'd look better, with, or without. Thanks Mike!

Thanks all. Scott, your's looks fantastic, I love it. Looks like it should have always been a pickup, and I agree, the best work you've done yet. :D

I tried to add stripes to the Scud, but they're really hard. I can't find any decent images, so I tried to make them myself. They kinda failed...

Hehe, thanks Timmeh. I think those stripes look really good, not a fail :D The MP4-12C's new rear looks awesome :)

Mike, that BMW is awesome.. you're too good >.<

And today.. I did this! I stupidly forgot there was already a convertible DBS, so.. I made the coupe a convertible, did loads of other stuff too though :D

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

Everyone here has fantastic skills in PS. Mike, even though Pickups aren't BMW's style, that looks fantastic and the picture looks perfect.

Scott, I like your pickup and the DBS convertible. Except in the DBS pic, you should make a better background. It doesn't really flow with the DBS imo.

Timmeh, your MP4-12C looks very nice, subtle changes make all the difference sometimes. And I really like your 458 edit. It's very cool and I think you should elaborate on it with things such as side vents, rear splitter (tweaking) etc to make it more of an even sportier Ferrari. You could also do the front. That I'd like to see.

;)

Here is something that I did for PTOTW is my second photoshop thanks to Photoshop bible and speedtouch for all the helpful tips and tutorials

http://i746.photobucket.com/albums/xx106/TDUFREAK500/golfedit3.jpg

Modifications made:

Coral blue headlights

Color change to blue

New BBS RK Rims

Tinted windows

License Plate Frame

Bumper and side skirt stretch to make it seem lower

Carbon Fiber Bonnet/Hood

Thanks Tom :)

Keep up the effort TDUFreak and you'll carry on improving, that's not bad at all for a second try :)

Great work Carlos, that body kit fits perfectly, and the wheels look good on the car too, I think the only issue is the colour of the car, you should make the main body match the body kit :)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...