We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

my "car"

560BHP

Guest RB26DETT

lol. i know binary but i haven't mastered it. i took it up for uhhhh... 2 weeks during one semester. O_O

i hate thinking in the morning >.<

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate thinking full stop and i know it is in my IT course so I wonder if I could learn all the characters in ASCII.

And hat car looks so much better now I'm a bit more tired and it's all so believable now

Guest RB26DETT

QFT! :p

ok, i drive a 1997 Fiat marea, and im not kidding, its the long version.

its got about 75 BHP, and top speed is about 185 KMH, but at least its economical for a car at that sise (it does 17 kolometers to the liter) i got it of my grandmom 2 months ago.

• 2 months later...

will a admin or mod close down this tread, i dint do anything wrong in it, but just close it.

(also to all those who posted today, this tread is from BEFORE my ban, and ive changed after the ban, it can be telled in my newer posts, i could blame minu for this, cause he brought the tread back up, whitch was as Bob said, unnessesary, but it would be wrong to blame him, so im not gonna blame anyone that myself, for making this tread, no need to tell you that, but back then, i was doing everything the other members did, (not that i am lying here) cause i dint really know what was good and what wasnt, so if a admin or mod will close, than thank you in advance)