We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Break out of Jail game 26/07/08

S71NG3R

Date: Saturday 26th July 2008

Time: 8pm UK BST (GMT +1)

Open to members: Open to all

Event name: Break out of Jail

Event type: Game

Meeting place: Oahu police (cops) station

Event theme: Run away from the cops to the safe lighthouse

Top speed: Any

Overtaking: N/A

Special rules/description:

One person has to escape from the Oahu police station and escape to the top left lighthouse.

All others have to stop you by trapping you so you can't move. You have to be stopped long enough for one of the cops to type "busted".

You can use any car and colour cops included but you will be stuck with the same car all the time. So choose wisely you can't exit to get another car.

All can use sat-nav for the lighthouse make sure you select it before joining. Also you must bookmark the police station so we can quickly jump back there to start again with the next person.

Please reply to take part and say what car you are taking.

Members/non members taking part:

1. S71NG3R - F40 (Event Leader)

2. TheScottishSpotter - TVR T440R

3. far54 - Noble M400

4. SpeedFreakLightning - Koenigsegg CCR

5. googlproxer - Aston Martin Vanquish S

6. 560BHP - murcielago

7. -Lr-SpeedraceR - car TBA

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please only reply if you are 100% coming to the cruise so you don't take up a space for someone else.

This is for PC only so brad_tdu and Chrisicus have you got TDU on PC? If so please add your gamespy ID to your user CP.

I will add the map to the first post later.

well i have a friend organzing a cruise on the 25th or 26th(he's not sure yet) so if it is the same day as this then i won't come to this

For god sake. It's not the last cruise ever and TDU-C is not shutting down. We prefer an answer which is "Yes" or "No" not a "maybe".

If you can't make it then i'm sure there will be other cruises to which you can attend. Geez... :rolleyes:

Well S71NG3R forced me to go when I was critically ill and he said "As long as you are breathing then you had better be at the meeting place" :ill: :lol:

For god sake. It's not the last cruise ever and TDU-C is not shutting down. We prefer an answer which is "Yes" or "No" not a "maybe".

If you can't make it then i'm sure there will be other cruises to which you can attend. Geez... :rolleyes:

Well S71NG3R forced me to go when I was critically ill and he said "As long as you are breathing then you had better be at the meeting place" :ill: :lol:

Yes I almost sent out the dogs but TSS showed up just in time. Now he's never late. :p:)

overkill....... and i never acted like tdu:c was gonna shut down or anything like that...

I'll be there ! :)

Dont know which car but apparently, its better to take a supercar... because if I take my beloved Lexus for example, either i will be arrested at the first straight line, or i'll cant follow other player :/ (in this type of game, I think its better to limit car class, but its your cruise, you choose ;) )

I'll be there ! :)

Dont know which car but apparently, its better to take a supercar... because if I take my beloved Lexus for example, either i will be arrested at the first straight line, or i'll cant follow other player :/ (in this type of game, I think its better to limit car class, but its your cruise, you choose ;) )

Now added.

You can take any car because it's what ever car you like to drive. Remember our first Mafia cruise we stopped a ME 4 (hair dryer). ;)

It's all about tactics rather than the top speed of the car. But watch out if you have a good driver in a fast car.