We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Break out of Jail game 26/07/08

S71NG3R

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then I'll sign up, if HC is okay :D

There's a little problem with HC though. If there are people on normal mode, HCM people can't really stop them atleast by ramming, because it doesn't do anything to them. That's why I was on normal mode in this one although I'm usually on HCM.

There's a little problem with HC though. If there are people on normal mode, HCM people can't really stop them atleast by ramming, because it doesn't do anything to them. That's why I was on normal mode in this one although I'm usually on HCM.

I'm not saying you shouldn't, I just think HC is silly in this case as it makes it a lot harder and this is a more serious game, no? :p

Yes it's not recommended for these type of games.

Count me in for the next one, but I'd make a few more rules for it:

*Hardcore mode only. Harder core, more fun, fairer for everyone, etc.

*Cops must use saloon cars, and maybe a restricted maximum price for the crims' cars?

The problem we have had in the past is going in and out of the session to get different cars takes too long. To all get back together again in the same session is a pain.

Keeping the same cars worked well tonight and we will do the same next time.

Hardcore mode is not going to work well as the cars slide when hit so stopping a car will be too hard.

will you guys pls stop posting in this tread, the race is done, i tryed to post a cruise/race, but the afterposting inhere, makes so noone will ever know that i got a cruise coming, pls pls pls stop (begging dog eyes)

It's his thread, they are discussing the next cruise of this type, I see no problem with that

will you guys pls stop posting in this tread, the race is done, i tryed to post a cruise/race, but the afterposting inhere, makes so noone will ever know that i got a cruise coming, pls pls pls stop (begging dog eyes)

This is normal after a cruise there will be discussion about what everyone thought and how we can improve next time.

Everyone will see your thread and read it, just because it's not at the top will not make any difference.

Most people will use the today's post or new post's at the quicklinks menu this helps you not miss any new posts or threads.

Bumping a thread to keep it at the top is against the forum rules.