We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Hello

Alfrezz

No doors due to the ciruclar rooms. The only door is the one you entered through, after that it's all downhi... well no it would be round and round and round and round ....... and round.

Welcome the to sanest earth place on test about unlimited, hope drive a good yourself have you. :D

Welcome to Test Drive Unlimited: Central! :D

Be sure to check out the forum rules, they don't bite. Much. Anyways, after that you can start your jibber jabber in our General Chat, organize and join in game cruises here (Xbox) or here (PC), but avoid The Bin if you have a fear of kittehs. If you're a wiz in Photoshop (or equally amazing graphic editing program, we don't judge you here), or know how to use those new-fangled picture snappers, head on over to the Photography and Graphics section to show off your skills. Or learn how, if you haven't the foggiest lemon what I'm on about!

Fill in your Xbox Gamertag/PSN ID/Xfire/GameSpy info and show off your shmexy PC in your User CP. Seeing as you've made the long a trecherous jouney there, why not add an Avatar and Signatue at the same time? Wouldn't want to risk going back and waking Oswald up again, would we?

And after you've done all those terribly tedious tasks, (you loved it really, admit it!) the most important thing to do is stay active and enjoy yourself. Oh, and avoid the Squirrel Mafia, they do bite.

Have fun! :D

What? I was bored :p

Welcome to Test Drive Unlimited: Central! :D

Be sure to check out the forum rules, they don't bite. Much. Anyways, after that you can start your jibber jabber in our General Chat, organize and join in game cruises here (Xbox) or here (PC), but avoid The Bin if you have a fear of kittehs. If you're a wiz in Photoshop (or equally amazing graphic editing program, we don't judge you here), or know how to use those new-fangled picture snappers, head on over to the Photography and Graphics section to show off your skills. Or learn how, if you haven't the foggiest lemon what I'm on about!

Fill in your Xbox Gamertag/PSN ID/Xfire/GameSpy info and show off your shmexy PC in your User CP. Seeing as you've made the long a trecherous jouney there, why not add an Avatar and Signatue at the same time? Wouldn't want to risk going back and waking Oswald up again, would we?

And after you've done all those terribly tedious tasks, (you loved it really, admit it!) the most important thing to do is stay active and enjoy yourself. Oh, and avoid the Squirrel Mafia, they do bite.

Have fun! :D

What? I was bored :p

Thats was one helpful post, thumbs up randomus. Ill be sure to check out the photoshop section as i have done my fair share of graphics and things along those lines.

I'll be sure to stay active too. You wont be able to get rid of me..:D

Thats was one helpful post, thumbs up randomus. Ill be sure to check out the photoshop section as i have done my fair share of graphics and things along those lines.

I'll be sure to stay active too. You wont be able to get rid of me..:D

Thank you :D

randy never posted anything that.... constructive (?) before... O_O

Hey, I dispute that! :( :p