We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Atari/eden once had plans...

Little_ghost

I was just sniffing through some files and found a little code that make me think: Guess they had some big plans for TDU that never made it through...

These where the lines that made me think it:

{EB 110} 54438407

{Veyron} 55438407

There are a lot of other lines like this of not in game cars btw.

Ehm, wat bedoel je met "wat moet ik dan doen?" ? Dit was gewoon iets dat ik toevallig tegen kwam en niet zeker wist of het bekend was.

Ehm, what do you mean with "what do I have to do then?" ? This was just something I encountered of which I wasn't sure wheter or not it was already known out there.

- Little_Ghost

• 3 months later...
Would it be possible to somehow use this code? Do you think they made the stats for these cars? If they did then that means that by activating the code elsewhere in the DB file and adding it to the car list, we can has a modded Veyron with its own accurate Eden-made stats...
Possible, but it's hard to activate these codes in DB files, since they are encrypted.

Simply putting files with corresponding names in the Vehicules folder does not work... we tried.

The megapack came with a new version of database files. I guess all is set there.

They have laid this in the hands of all of us and you TDU modders out there, its a gift, a reason to keep on modding

lol well yea, mabey they have some data on the cars that they left for us mabey? I doubt theyd do that many cars and not actually make it for no reason.

• 1 month later...

i think they´re gonna use TDU 1 as a start for TDU 2 and it is a fact that the game was released in a status where it wasn´t even at 70% of its final condition. Probably one reason why it was crashing the whole time before the 1.66 patch. I´ll keep waiting until TDU2 is done.