We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Midnight Club: Los Angeles

Eudemon

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
I really hope they do make it for PC, like they've done for GTA IV. I mean, they must have programmed it on a PC, so how hard is it to burn 1 DVD-ROM for me? :p

Me to, but i'm gonna buy it for my psp. But the last Midnight club they made for the pc was midnight club 2 so i dont think this will come to the pc. But we can always hope

SLRRR

looking very impressive indeed i think all they need now is a half decent story (never been really done in a racing type game) and good engine sounds and i think this game could be staying in my xbox for a long time. might even make me think re-buying TDU again (that would be my 3rd disc) as mine is quite badly scratched

• 2 weeks later...

Got a little update from Rockstar via there email service:

mc-head.jpg

mc-dwntwn.jpg

Today - the launch of the Downtown Los Angeles page features a healthy dose of new cars revealed from the in-game Midnight Club Los Angeles

collection - heavy on all-American muscle cars like the Dodge Charger SRT-8 and the '79 Firebird - plus the hot, speedy tuner, the Mazda RX-8 Shinka.

Well suited for gunning and dodging down the interweaving freeways that

surround downtown Los Angeles. With exclusive racing videos of the Chevy Camaro Concept Dub Edition and the Mazda RX-8 Shinka -- plus exclusive 3D screenshots and more...

car-3.jpg

Zoom-in 3D Screenshot

Screenshots

360-degree 3D Screenshot

Zoom-in 3D Screenshot

car-4.jpg

Visit the CARS section for information and stock-versus-custom

views of each of these cars, and the DOWNTOWN page for all the

exclusive screens and videos.

Also check out the

SCREENS section for an updated gallery of shots.

widget.jpg

Updated to feature all of today's new car reveals.

The Official Widget has up-to-date information, video and screenshot content added. Remember, you can dictate exactly which car you want the Widget to display on your webpage by checking the appropriate tickbox in the GRAB IT tab before copying and pasting the code.

screensaver.jpg

The

Official Screensaver has five new vistas dynamically added of today's new vehicles laying in wait at iconic spots around Downtown Los Angeles. Folks who already have it installed should automatically see these updates appearing as of today.

Aww man! :( Too bad they aren't going to release it for PC too , looks like a cool game :D But again, I could always get it for my X360 :D:thumbsup::thumbsup: Just not the same experience driving with a controller compared to a wheel, and G25 for that matter. :p

Currently looking forward to GTA IV for PC, amongst other upcoming games aswell :D November will be a good month!

• 1 month later...