We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Midnight Club: Los Angeles

Eudemon

Official site is now Live!

Check out the quick sightsee of Hollywood and watch the trailers for some of the cars and in particular catch the Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder one to see a nice little surprise.

http://www.rockstargames.com/midnightclubLA/

This is the game the next TEST DRIVE will need to follow and from the looks of it it's doing enough to make itself well known for it's attention to detail.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks good and I think it'll be going on my shopping list.

Just noticed you posted it the PS3 section aswell. Would it be worth having a Multi Platform Driving Game section for games like this, NFS (sorry for swearing), etc. just a thought.

Did any of you actually watch the Gallardo, you can raise and lower the roof!!! Who cares about M3's lol

i sooo wish that you can raise and lower the roof on command, but that is only a trailer remember, so it could be just a short movie that has that in it, that rockstar have thrown into the mix

but i hope for my pre-orders sake its true!

Exactly the type of reply I've come to expect from you nige. *sighs*

Eh ????

Its just my opinion, I have looked at the screenshots and videos and it doesn't look appealing, to 'chavvy' for my liking ...................

Eh ????

Its just my opinion, I have looked at the screenshots and videos and it doesn't look appealing, to 'chavvy' for my liking ...................

Nige this reply is fine the original reply sounded like it was wrote in a more provoking way, if it didint have the "what do i know" on the end it would have been fine, its just it comes across differently with comments like that on the end

It looks like there's alot of bodykit options aswell, judging by some of the screens. if these are aftermarket additions from well known manufacturers (Hamman..etc) then it may well turn out to be a good thing. If they turn out to be NFS style OTT addons then chances are they'll look crappy.

From what is known retractable wings and spoilers are included, there's a screenshot showing the Murcielago with it's side air intakes open iirc.

well, thats how it was in MC3DE too. so its good to see that, it adds realism. unlike most good racing games that CLAIM to be a simulation. *cough*Forza*cough*