We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Megapack question

Neo-Tech

Hello,

I want to get the Megapack, but I want it for free. And I know I can download it off torrents and such but I don't want to do that, so is it possible for me to go through advertisements for a week for example and then I get it for free?

Thanks

Neo-Tech.

Also I would buy it, but the game cost me £10 and I think Atari ask the same price for megapack, so I say it should be cheaper.

Well, your best off buying it. Otherwise it isn't going to work online. You get a lot of content for you £10 or how ever much it is. It represents better value for money than the 360 DLC.

I've not heard of or seen any "click 4 cash" schemes that allow you to get the megapack. Besides you're the PC genius ;)

Hello,

I want to get the Megapack, but I want it for free. And I know I can download it off torrents and such but I don't want to do that, so is it possible for me to go through advertisements for a week for example and then I get it for free?

Thanks

Neo-Tech.

Also I would buy it, but the game cost me £10 and I think Atari ask the same price for megapack, so I say it should be cheaper.

Well think yourself lucky for getting the game that cheap. Most of us brought the game when it came out at around £30-£40. The 360 people will have brought the game for £~40 and then each DLC is around £6 and there were 6 of them equaling £76 for all the content. So £20 is a bargain and think yourself lucky =]

It's only 10 Euro's

You get 45 extra Cars and 1 extra bike. You can download it for free on the internet but you can't go online then. And online is the best thing off tdu. And i though people in Holland are avaricious, but people in England are it too.

SLRRR

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Well, if it was an illegal download. We cannot help you.

i think its the same one thats available on the internet free....

it had several volumes with Vol 3 & 4 containing above mentioned cars....

The pack i downloaded has the cars, but they dont show up on the map!!

I mod cars and put em in my games, especially for the GTA series.... yeah they r pretty easier to do ;)

... and i share it online..

for the arguement sake, i mean no body charges for moded cars.. why pay for add-on cars ??? :cry:

I gotta upgrade from my ancient PS2 one of these days! :rolleyes: