We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Fast and the Furious 4 spy photos/videos

Guest RB26DETT

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just read about this (I know I'm late), and the man who once said he will never do a sequal is doing one, Vin Desiel.

At least its got the old cast so this might be what happened after that infomous drag Race to beat the train in the 1st film and hopfulyy bring the series back to where it should be.

I know Vin Desiel went to Mexico but I never saw the 2F2F prelude only the film.

Just watched the vid you put and basically he's on the run and earning money through illegal street races. I take it the motors at the end of the vid where either Vin Desiels mates from the 1st one or Vin Desiel.

I know Vin Desiel went to Mexico but I never saw the 2F2F prelude only the film.

Just watched the vid you put and basically he's on the run and earning money through illegal street races. I take it the motors at the end of the vid where either Vin Desiels mates from the 1st one or Vin Desiel.

When Brian is in his Skyline in Miami and he see the 2 cars, they're the ones from 2F2F in the first race. That is a video linking TFTF and 2F2F, it has no relevance to TFTF4 or Vin. I don't know if that's what you meant :-/ The 53 seconds of Vin in Mexico are related in some way because that shows he's moved away. Also in TFTF:TD, Han mention Mexico aswell ... saying he's escaped Mexico and run to Tokyo ... and also he is a friend of Vin, so a lot of possible story lines to be unfolded in TFTF:TD if they get their act up :D ...

Yes, I've watched each film tooo many time :thumbsup:

Guest RB26DETT

hip hip hooray iced! another fnf addict. i watched them all so many times.

the 3000gt in the 2f2f prelude sounds like the skyline. XD

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG, there's going to be another TFTF Prelude! This time it's 20minutes, not 6 :D :D Hapy Happy Happy!

This was one of things I was hoping for, so we can see what's been going on (how the producers want us to see it)

Vin Diesel' date=' who stars in next Friday's [b']Babylon A.D.[/b], told ComingSoon.net today that he is directing a 20-minute prequel to Fast and Furious, the fourth installment in the Universal Pictures franchise.

Diesel will star in the prequel along with Michelle Rodriguez reprising her role as Letty and Sung Kang returning as Han. Diesel didn't say how the prequel would premiere; it could be on a DVD, online, TV, etc.

The fourth movie is a sequel to the first installment, and though Diesel didn't elaborate, we assume this 20-minute prequel will tie-in some of the events from the second and third movies. Rodriguez appeared in the first movie, Sung Kang in the third, and Diesel in the first with a brief cameo in the third.

In the Justin Lin-directed Fast and Furious, opening June 5, 2009, fugitive ex-con Dom Toretto (Diesel) reignites his feud with agent Brian O'Conner (Paul Walker). But as they are forced to confront a shared enemy, Dom and Brian must give in to an uncertain new trust if they hope to outmanuever him.

[source]

• 2 weeks later...

Yay, longer prelude. Still no new vids or news though since about 3 months ago :(:(. Can't wait for this one. The first one was the best, 2nd was good, but nowhere near as good as the first one, and Tokyo Drift... Come on!!!! Next to Juno, it's one of the worst films i've ever seen, and i love drifting to bits, but Tokyo Drift was an embarassment. I've come to the conclusion any and every film with Vin Diesel in it is great though, so yeah, bring on F&F4!!!!!!

EDIT: Didn't see the one Iced posted. Nice, but they're still being tight-lipped :P.

• 5 months later...

It was looking good then they fell onto a car and were fine. Then the tanker exploded several times and bounced and what I can guess is an ACME GNX Turbo (Toon'd of course) slid under perfectly.

So Brian's a cop again and this time he is in the Matrix, no wait sorry he's an Agent, no wait ...you get the idea.

Love the way people want movies to be ultra realistic! ^^

It's a freaking movie for gods sake, it is meant to be over the top and entertaining.

Watching real life streetracing is really really boring. Okay, it's exciting the first few times, after which, yawn.

I Wantith to watch this Movie! I saw the own all or them and i've watched the 1st and 2nd one about 10 times and the third 46 oddly because it was the worst (Maybe the terribleness was addicting Idk) I wonder if they start where tokyo ends because then the race begins?