We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

New Need for Speed Undercover

SBCriss

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I just tried the game out today at a games convention (i suspect it was a beta), and first impressions?

- Basically it's Most Wanted with new cars and gimmicks, with ProStreet damage thrown in for good measure

- Controls unfortunately, are like ProStreet as well, i.e. not very smooth

- One interesting mode is the "Job" challenge. Basically it's like the pursuit challenges of MW, but the catch is that there is a damage meter on your car which you CANNOT FILL, or the whole thing is considered a fail.

Oh, police cars include the Dodge Challenger Concept with a bodykit (state patrol Unit) as well as a R35 GT-R with naff blue and white paint (Super State patrol unit)

Other cars that were in the game:

Pagani Zonda

Porsche Carrera GT

Mustang (new)

Viper

Audi R8

BMW M3 (E92)

McMerc SLR

Audi RS4 (nice V8 sound)

Porsche 997 Turbo and GT3/2 (cant remember)

Nissan 240SX

And there's damage for the traffic too!

• 1 month later...

Yay :D NFS:UC is coming out on PC! w00t! This gave me some smiles, seeing as MCLA is not on PS2 / PC :(

Nother screenis:

[imglink]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/a/a0/Needforspeedundercoverporsche911gt3.jpg[/imglink]

[imglink]http://ll-100.ea.com/cem/u/f/GPO/ea.com/Need%20for%20Speed/Undercover/US_Media/assets/jpg/Shard1_expanded.jpg[/imglink]

I read on a Youtube video that Undercover will be the last NFS :eek: That can't be true
Andy, you can relax ;)

Need for Speed XIII (2009) When talking about Undercover' date=' John Riccitiello, Electronic Arts CEO, also confirmed a thirteenth [i']Need for Speed[/i] title is under development. The development of this title will start after Need for Speed: Undercover.[17]

Guest RB26DETT

Oh my god! Those screenshots are amazing!!!!!! I can't believe I'll be playing this on the Wii and iPod Touch as I don't have gaming PC!!!!!!!!:mad:

NFS XIII, please be a remake of NFS Hot Pursuit. Hometown in Next Gen = SUCCESS! :thumbsup:

Guest RB26DETT
YOU WHAT?!?! THEY'RE NOT DESTROYING THAT!!! :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Hush

Indeed :thumbsup:Except they should remake High Stakes, which had damage :cheeky: We've been over this already, don't you dare start a fight about it :cheeky:

Oh I will. HOT PURSUIT > HIGH STAKES :cheeky: