We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU:C Modded Cars Cruise - 22/08/2008

Iced_Bullet

Cruise for the new models of cars kindly donated and created by BasBas2004!

2 groups, first is for TDU:C Cruise Veterans. i.e. people I know don't lag, sorry but I would possibly like to film this, so don't wish for lag to spoil the video :p

Group 1:

Cars Available: Maximum of 2 of each Model. Murciélago LP-640(0), Audi R8(0), Spoilerless Skyline(1), Bugatti Veyron(2), Chevrolet Camero(2), Chevrolet Camero z-28(2), Hummer H2 (0), + any others BasBas makes within this week

Meeting Place: Pagani Dealership

Time: 20:00 BST (UK Time)

1. Hummer H2 Iced_Bullet

2. Audi R8 SpeedFreakLight

3.Audi R8 S71NG3R???

4. LP-640 TheScottishSpotter

5. Skyline MadMaxRaver

6. Hummer H2 -Lr-SpeedraceR

7. TBC Baltoman

8. LP-640 MartijnMezger

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

Group 2:

Cars Available:Maximum of 2 of each Model. Murcielago LP-640(1), Audi R8(2), Spoilerless Skyline(2), Bugatti Veyron(2), Chevrolet Camero(2), Chevrolet Camero z-28(2), Hummer H2 (1) + any others BasBas makes within this week

Meeting Place: McLaren Dealership

Time: 20:00 BST (UK Time)

1. LP-640 Randomass

2. Hummer H2 SL65AMGRobert

I'll take a Veyron :p

Isn't it a bit early for this btw? BasBas has only started modelling cars and hasn't even finished them yet. Maybe you should wait until he does till you do this?

Does it matter? We might aswell put his work to good use =] We have enough models so far ... and with the rate he's churning them out, we might have another by the end of the week. But I understand if he's too busy of course =]

I agree with ScottishSpider, I would come but you know what I am like. xD

Want me to put you in group 2?

I agree with ScottishSpider, I would come but you know what I am like. xD

I am not a Scottish Spider thank you very much :p. Although I have seen them around and they are meant to be dangerous!

Does it matter? We might aswell put his work to good use =] We have enough models so far ... and with the rate he's churning them out, we might have another by the end of the week. But I understand if he's too busy of course =]

True, you have made your point.

It's OK. According to David, everyone left because I was 15 mins late because the pizza man was late ... but when I got on he was the only one who'd left xD Everyone else was trying to connect and as usual, gave up. Spedracer and me locked up and FRAPS ran like a fat pig. Slow.

If they only fixed the god damn servers and didnt give us TDU2 i'd be more than pleased!

Oh, also got kicked for modding :p

Martijnzweger, who the hell is that...

TheScottischpollis, lmao!

I was there with Iced, SLRR, Scottie, Speedracer, Max and his brother.

But not at the same time, first with Scottie and SLRR, then with Iced, Max and his Brother and then with Speedracer.