We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Request: Kawasaki Mod

Since my failed attempt at making this myself lead to my soundless ZX-10R, and my rimless ZX-12R, I was wondering if someone hear could do this for me. If you someone could just paint the ZX-12R & ZX-10R rims black or green along with the body, it would be greatly apprechiated. Also, if you can upload the original ZX-10R sound .bnk, I will not make love to you.

Here is a crap photoshop of what a broud idea of this would look like.

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

^ The body is supposed to be green too. :o

Hmm. I just thought you'd be able to swap the GT colour over with the Skyline's one and it'd be sorted.

Body swapping is another method :)

You could swap the colors but I think the stripes and body are seperate (not a colour-sheme so to say), since you can paint body and stripes in every colour combo you'd like.

Body swapping would be possible, but not an option, since.. well... you'd (for instance) just have a faster skyline, still looking the same... Or am I wrong here? I never swapped bodies, and never felt the need for it.

Guest RB26DETT

when you swap the body, don't forget the interior and sound too. :p i got a friend who swapped a 350z and sagarsis so he now has a faster 350z and it looks lowered too. :D

when you swap the body, don't forget the interior and sound too. :p i got a friend who swapped a 350z and sagarsis so he now has a faster 350z and it looks lowered too. :D

True, but still, as far as I know, it's not possible to get the stripes form the GT40 on your Skyline.

But, please coorect me if I'm worng :D

A big thank you to Marshmarsh16, on the US forums (is he a member here, too?) for making the DBS. Also, I suggested the use of two sounds, and he thought they were a good idea. So the sound is sorted out (probably).

He said he's working on the interior, and it's a good way towards being completed, I think.

-Leadfoots