We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

dc300m02: Porsche Carrera GT (rough BETA)

dc300m02

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes! I have already thought you do not continue him any more, but now I see this post from you and I am away there and how great this is! I please me quite incredibly about the first one go with the Carrera GT!!!!

EDIT:can you do the spoiler out? make so higher like in the real life? there one can let him also so drive out!

You know what totally would be cool, when you press in the button of the windows, the spoiler would come up, than you can drive with the spoiler up and down, I dont think it would be possible, but it would be great.

That would actually be awesome!! Like on the SLR, when u brake really hard, the real brake comes up! And why didnt Atari add the Carrera GT into the game :S, they put and SLR and Ford GT and a Murcielago in, so why not a Carrera GT :S!

You know what totally would be cool, when you press in the button of the windows, the spoiler would come up, than you can drive with the spoiler up and down, I dont think it would be possible, but it would be great.

I think that would actually be possible if you do it right.

If you replace the windows with the Spoiler!:eek:

Uhm, cuz it's a Porsche and EA has only the rights to put Porsches in their games, It's the same story for BMW.

Oh, that sucks man, if only Atari could have got rights and added them!

Also they are missing alot of cars people wanna see in the game like Lancia, a couple early Ferrari's (355, 550) and other cars, lol the patch helps but even there are alot of boring cars!

Thats why i use my Alfa xD

Id love to see a GTV6!

Thanks everyone! I would love to do more than I am right now, but with my work schedule...

That is a freakin' awesome idea...

EDIT: Video will be posted in a few minutes.

Sorry for the crappy quality! youtube would not let me upload the original AVI so I had to convert it to WMV...

WOOOOOOOOOOW!

Awesome work! Great job on the spoiler!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: