We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Every username shows up as "my son" in the "Visited Today" section

hpluls

Question

• Answers 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

C`mon Diablo, stop messing around the forum. You`re not God, you`re just our Diablo. :)

he actually is on this forum, and if you dont behave by that, *gods wrath will hit you*

ill be jonas in the lion cave (or were he was)(its a bible story to :D)

This community can never be normal, 90% of the forum members have moved on from TDU and play other things now, so every topic would go off topic very fast indeed if we was a 'true' TDU community.

This place is more like a social forum now, with no real purpose. I like it this way though.

90%? Don't know why you're so negative N1PPER but this community is actually jumping, sure the 360 side has slowed down but jump on the game and you see a lot of old and a hell of a lot of new faces playing. TDU is a game everyone goes back to, I've spoken to people who have traded it in for the newest thing, got bored and bought it again because that's what it does; it just draws you back.

TDU PC has exploded due to the mods and when info on TDU2 comes next year then things will get crazy again. There's always quiet times in all title specific forums, hence why we talk about other games and general goings on in the world. This was always meant to be a place where people can banter about TDU and all other stuff, it's not only specific to TDU however there is obviously a limit to what can be discussed.

You've been gone for ages and you've come back only recently yet your last few posts seem to be negative, if you don't play TDU and/or your friends don't also then fair enough but some of us still do and are here for the atmosphere and fun. Forums are meant to be social, a boring forum goes nowhere as does an out of control one also.

Everyday when I check the post count, member registrations and stats for visits and such I am simply stunned, I never ever thought TDUc could be like this, don't get me wrong I wanted it to be like this and I am glad that the community is strong and well liked but there is a lot of work and maintenance in the background you don't see being dealt with, and that is what imo shows this place off best for me personally, the fact that so much goes on but it doesn't hinder or spoil your guys' involvement.

I'm sure one day I will blow this place up though, it's inevitable! :cheeky: