We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

BasBas2004: Hummer H2

BasBas2004

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Theres a little link under the picture called download, click that and you will get a popup for a file called Hummer.zip. Click save and when it's downloaded copy the two .BNK's in the file to your TDU\Euro\bnk\Vehicules folder. Once that's done you can drive the hummer by purchasing the Saturn Curve in the Chevvy/Saturn showroom near the south of the island.

• 2 weeks later...

is there any interior in this vehicle? I'm going to download anyway I guess. haha

I saw a comment on a youtube video that say's the newest version does have interior, But this is V1.0 "the first"? where is the newest this youtube post said?

P.S. Tested this one, and the interior doesn't work. the user who said there is interior in the new version was TDUSP33D on youtube.

What do you mean "Kick threads" If you mean bump, well. there is a max of like 2 pages, I highly doubt anybody is going to care a whole lot about me Bumping a topic, let alone having more post's to the forums statistics, If you read my post, I did try it, Which is why I confirmed the interior does not work.

And then asking if there is another version somewhere "Which i saw somebody on youtube saying there was.

So in reply to your ignorant post: Shut the hell up.

help!

this hummer h2 package requires the saturn cruve, however i don't seem to have this car in the entire game. am i mistaking this package for xbox nad not for pc?

there is the RS4, GTR i don't have any of them, they all don't exist in my tdu

please advise

P.S. Tested this one, and the interior doesn't work. the user who said there is interior in the new version was TDUSP33D on youtube.

Named and shamed Lol.

There is an interior with this download, however the interior camera does not function properly, due to it's positioning.

But yeah, as he says, the interior is visible from outside the car if you turn the camera round, or look behind, just not from inside is all.

Guest RB26DETT
xujejst....you make me laugh.

without this "super duper" ^^ megapack I can't use this Hummer ? ;DDDD

what the hell?

you need that pack to get the curve if that's what you want. if not, replace it with the f430 like it says in the initial post.

• 2 weeks later...