We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Opinions?

Eudemon

Thing is some people won't even look at the separate threads and will just jump straight into the List.
Hmm, that's strange, I'da thought they'd be lured into the individual threads first because of the shiny colours and the fact the individual threads had 'Veyron etc' in the names :lol:

E: If there're new updates, should the thread creators (or Moderators) put the update date in the thread title? Making it even easier to see updates ... ?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is great, however.. Could there be a thread were us modders or learners etc can talk about what cars we are doing, just have a general chat about modding cars, also to probably help others or share thoughts. Cause if this was there we could show off cars what we are doing but might not be released or working on but don't wanna make a new thread for something that might not be release. :cheeky:

If you get what i mean?

You can edit the title but honestly the best way is just post a new reply to your thread even if you're just updating the first post with new pics or info.

IE Add new pics showing lights.

Edit title to say UPDATED and post reply also saying updated. People are definitely reading the threads, check out the Veyron and Carrera GT for example. Also your Inifiniti has a fair amount of views also! :D

Sorry tool, my mistake. :(

If possible could someone post a guide of how to install these mods, a few people have emailed regarding this so if anyone could post this I will edit it into the List. If you can make it idiotproof! :cheeky:

Thanks!

I think basbas should do it, i could do it but im still learning.. Hence why ive only got 1 car out so far. Although im not sure about 'idiot proof' cause there is alot of tools i didn't know i had to use i only found out 2 days ago.. lol

Edit: Oh and there is alot of different ways you can do stuff. Cause i do something different to what babas does to his cars etc.

Sorry tool, my mistake. :(

If possible could someone post a guide of how to install these mods, a few people have emailed regarding this so if anyone could post this I will edit it into the List. If you can make it idiotproof! :cheeky:

Thanks!

A guide on how to make them in zmodler or how to put them into the TDU program files? As the latter is already done :p

How about a (closed) thread with a list of all car's requests ? Also, I've been thinking about a deadline (~month) for non-started requests (projects) - after this period, the request would be deleted as no one is willing to fullfil it.

What do you think?

Non-fullfilled requests will be swamped with others and dissapear off to pages 2 + 3 eventually. Also, the thread titles should be easy to read if they read the [!README]. IMO, we don't need to have too many stickied threads. We'd be constantly updating the list ... with about 4 new ones a day. There's only 4 of us :p

Good sugestion though, keep 'em coming!

Iced is right, as much as we are dedicated to the forum, we just don't have the time to be checking for new request's and adding them to a stickied thread. As for deleting them, it's not a good idea, you never know one day someone might come along and decide to make one of the really old request's. The possibilities are endless.

Iced is right, as much as we are dedicated to the forum, we just don't have the time to be checking for new request's and adding them to a stickied thread. As for deleting them, it's not a good idea, you never know one day someone might come along and decide to make one of the really old request's. The possibilities are endless.

So maybe I will create this thread and you will make it sticky? ;) [i've got plenty of time..]

I Like my new Rank you gave me 'god' or maybe 'Iced Bullet' good to show people im a modder.

That was God, no one else has access to the database to add images like that into your mimi-profiles. Not sure if he put that there after me asking him to do something similar ... havn't been informed about it yet =] I'm guessing you have to do a specific number of mods to be awarded it.

I Like my new Rank you gave me 'god' or maybe 'Iced Bullet' good to show people im a modder.
Glad you like it, it's just a small way to say thanks for the hard work you guys put in for the TDU community and also to show to others that you guys are some of the few who are actually doing it.

• 4 months later...

Question????

Why the mooders are usally making japanese, german cars and not Italian cars like the AMAZING Lamborghini Diablo (1993) and the Ferrari F50 (1995) and also the Fiat 500 (1961)??????Why?????

I think that the game should have this cars.

:crying::crying:

Great Work on Forum Diablo

It was help me to modify my TDU

i know

you are rigth i have to thank's the mooders to have done great cars like the supra thats a car that i love but think a litle wont be great to have a Lamborghini Diablo ou a Ferrari F50 in the game?

thats are beutiful cars that in the 90's where the coolsts cars that a person can have

In my country at least in my district it rare to see those machines