We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

tool831 & BasBas2004: Nissan GT-R PROTO [Patched v1.0.5]

Tool831

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah the Edonis is a Megapack car and if I remember correctly it's being used for the Veyron also though maybe you could speak to Djey and see if he could work some magic on another car.

Exactly, what if we want to have both the Veyron and the GT-R? :(. Veyron instead of Edonis if fine, since they're both quick cars. As for the GT-R... I don't know :/.

I understand your decision for the time being - it's all about the file size.. But as you come to an end, please make an effort and find some other car that GT-R might be replaced with.

@God: :lol: I wish! its 1:18am here in Australia.

------------

Oh from now on my projects etc when they are release will have a auto installer, so now people who cannot follow readme's or newbies can now download cars and don't have to worry about where the files go etc.

@God: :lol: I wish! its 1:18am here in Australia.

------------

Oh from now on my projects etc when they are release will have a auto installer, so now people who cannot follow readme's or newbies can now download cars and don't have to worry about where the files go etc.

Looooooooool, ]

cant wait to try out the GT-R/Proto, my fav car. :thumbsup:

Please no! :/ what if want to replace some other car? :(

EDIT:

Auto installer is a bad idea, unless you can manually specify the directory ;) (e.g. if I want to extract the files to my desktop)