We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

tool831 & BasBas2004: Nissan GT-R PROTO [Patched v1.0.5]

Tool831

It will replace files, if you are worried about it still. Locate the installer to put it on your desktop and manually do it. That if you know how to manually install it.

----

@GOD: Yep, on my new thread i can change the prefix etc.. So its just this one that can't be changed. If you can could you change this thread to 'released' If not you can't change it too, is it possible to make a new thread and then copy the whole thread to the new one?

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Disable your AV.. or change your AV.

And there's no virus ! How many people will have to repeat it ?

This car is fantastic. Can't wait for the interior !

Oh, did anyone notice something thing weird with the hood cam ? It's too low I think.

^Yeah, that bug occurs with all the modded cars I think. That's because TDU uses LOD (Level Of Detail... basically displaying a lower quality model when it's in bigger distance, in case you didn't know) and the lower quality models of the modded cars are missing (or at least I think it's the reason :confused:). You can also observe that during the house animation when entering/exiting a house, when the camera pans away from the car.

I can get my car pack 'Project solo' to have a low poly models.. but cars what have been released such as the proto etc.. Cause it can cause crashing if i just add it back in and file size limit goes up alot, that's why myself and basbas delete it.

-----

By the way about the Proto interior, once i get hold of babas on msn, im gonna have to get him to do the interior, cause my game crashes which means something is not correct, but it is on my zmodeler. Babas can fix all bugs etc.. so its great he is nice enough to fix it for me.