We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

FeedBack Header Style

eleKtro

I hate it. makes the site look cheap & amateurish. At the very least get someone to design some TDU themed background to go there instead of the carbon fibre.

Then if it's a themed background it would have to be streched, defeating the object of not having the strech at all.

I've still to decide if I like it. But I'm not one for change. I didn't like the new forum skin, but now I love it over the old one!

Then if it's a themed background it would have to be streched, defeating the object of not having the strech at all.

I've still to decide if I like it. But I'm not one for change. I didn't like the new forum skin, but now I love it over the old one!

The skin was good. This is crap. Thats my 2 cents.

Mmmm, ocean blue xD I don't think that works somehow.

Anyway, could the image be faded into the background? So keeping a .psd with some faded black bits on the left and right so you don't have to make the fade each 2 weeks .... Just an idea. Or with a cracked effect, like it's forcing it's way thorugh the forum's back?