We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831 & T3hReaper: Car Projects Thread

T3hReaper91

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to clear things up, as there are many requests being done in here.

Suggestions are not something you want, they are a variety of options you give to someone to help them with a choice they might have to make, ie look at my post where I gave a load of Lamborghini's from the old to the very new, there is no personal recommendation from myself in that what I would like to see as that would be a request.

If you want to suggest cars to tool then make sure you are doing just that and not suggesting your personal choice as that is in fact a request.

Suggesting a Porsche:

356 Speedster

911 Whaletail Turbo

911 (993) GT2

911 (996) turbo (one you find in NFS MW I think)

Boxster S

Cayman

Panamera

Cayenne turbo S

etc...

"I", "want", "would" "like", "recommend", "see", "should", "make" etc... = request.

Hmmm, interesting, maybe if you can only think of 1 or 2 cars that havn't been mentioned, in my eyes, that's a fair post. Because not everyone, including myself, knows every model under the sun.

I'm thinking as if I was tool here, even if 20 people post 1 different model here. Whether written in a requesty way or not. Then that's 20 "suggestions" he can choose from. Which is why I've let all "requests" (from page ~3 onwards) stay if they are a Lambo or a Porsche. Except the really demanding ones. If there was one ...

OK, well as I said, this is no place for requesting Audis or any other vehicle not relating to a Lambo or Porsche. Just because you wish for tool to create it, does not mean this is the place for it. There's MSN, PMs and best of all there is a request section if you still do so wish to request, as there maybe another modder out there prepared to make your mod straight away. As you can see from the first post, tool has planned out what he'll be modding for a long time, as that will take a hell of a lot more than a few days to make properly!

waow.! I also saw that you are making the greatest car ever made! Mitsubishi Evo IX

And "Bonus Stuff what will be for the first 10 people when pack is downloaded:" why not make them available for every single user in here ? :D

No offence to tool but you can guarantee someone that gets the bonus pack will send it to others.

Mielie_NL, I deleted your post because it was suggesting something other than a Porsche or a Lambo. You didn't have to go and re-post it. (I'll let you off slightly, because you probably thought it didn't go through) However, I have said this around 4 times, along with GOD and tool. Please, if you wish to request something other than a Lambo or a Porsche, PLEASE USE THE GOD DAMN REQUEST SECTION, how many times do we have to say?

This i beyond a joke now.