We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831 & T3hReaper: Car Projects Thread

T3hReaper91

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ofc it's not a GT3!

The dashboard is not GT style, the rear wing is not GT style, the bodyshape is not GT style, the Turbo has air intakes on the sides, GT doesn't, it got 2 exhaust pipes on BOTH sides, GT3 got 1 in the middle.... I can go on all night... It looks more like a Turbo than a GT3. The RUF rGT is a GT3.

Correct.. :D

No fair, :cheeky: I said the DBS because it didn't have any spoilers, and you photoshopped them out anyway. j/k :cheeky: Anyway, glad you're working on them! Should be nice when they're released! Hmm... Once the DBR9's released, there could be a race cars cruise - McLaren F1 GTR or LM, Aston DBR9, and Maserati MC12. :) Cool!

-Leadfoot

Tool, I dont really understand you.

You are making so many projects at first you where making the Nissan GTR, now you are making many many cars and a Carrera GT and you have a poll about the cars wou could choose.

And you are making the E92, maybe it would be a idea to make a mod, complete that and move on to the next mod,

Maybe:bump:

edit: Dont get me wrong, I love your work and the Carrera GT is great, but I hope you get my point.

I agree too. Finish the Carrera GT, then work on the GTR-Interior and then do your M3, but finish a Mod. If you continue like this you will have one day about 30 unfinished Mods, and that will be hard work to finish all.

GTR Proto interior was done, just haven't said anything or released it cause some reason it crashes my game, not sure why so im finding out. My carrera Interior and versions are easy but rims are not at all so the rims are holding me back from that. :)

Hope that clears things up.