We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831 & T3hReaper: Car Projects Thread

T3hReaper91

;119418']WHAT?!? If I had known there was a prize, I would have said that. *sigh*

At least we know you're actually doing stuff now. For a while I thought you were just posting silhuettes of 3D models. :cheeky: Can't wait for the public release! :)

-Leadfoot

yeah didnt mod for a couple of days but back to it now and steaming to do the z4. just the textures slowing me down atm

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi tool,

sinces the Gallardo(s) (one of them) one your vote. Do you plan to finish one of them somewhen soon? If no I guess I can try to bumb myself a Gallardo SE replacement together. but when you plan to do something soon I can use the time for something else I think.

Thank you for an information.

Incorrect.

I think on the Honda NSX (Targa) :D

If you tried to be a smart bum, then you failed.. :lol: as i've already said..

1: Honda NSX (Targa)

4: Dodge Viper GTS.

=---------------------------------------=

Edit:

People who don't have Djeys magic map i suggest downloading it.. all models that will be done go over the file size limit.. Just a warning..

Nope. :)

=--------------=

To give you a idea of the models ill be using i had to remove a total of 18,362 polys from the car to make it fit.

Basically i removed polys (Polygons) from the car to make file size small, although its still big but works in TDU anyway... I've also managed to make the model smooth, this also means when you drive it the reflection on the (cars) will be more better and well smoother. This is the same with the textures, it will be smoother and the textures are most likely going to be upgraded from small textures.

Upgraded interiors: These new cars interiors ive got etc will/can be used with moving dials etc, will feature bright colours not dark and stuff. I will try my best to present it in high quality. I will try to include option to paint the interior. Depending on what models allow it etc. :)

Rims: Each new car will have rims.. Which adds more realism each rim contains about 500 polys.. (I think)

Detail: This time details will be more better, you may even see new cars featuring Window defogger, some might have new brakes, new 3D suspension, numberplate holder to make it look like the numper plate is attached to the car not just sitting or hovering, i will be also putting front and rear numberplates. Alot more..

Bugs?: I am not going to release a car with 3 or more bugs, i do have bug testers working with me. So new cars will have at max of 2 bugs which may not even be noticeable. ;)

Release info: Each car will have a guess image, so to make it more in my way exciting to see whats coming up. Although release dates will be difficult as these models ain't as easy as previous cars. They require alot of work and alot of patience and time to get it all correct.

Security: To avoid people opening the 3D models each model will have a lock...

-=----------------------------------------------------=-

I hope that explains everything why this upcoming car is taking awhile.. :cheeky:

Hi Tool.

Everybody has waited for your other "cars", there with Superleggera, supra, S2000 and the other cars.. Where is this idea? You say 1 month to relase, but nothing is happened..;D!

You just say it, you will just because make us "happy".

And now i dont think this is really this too.

Sorry;)

Its not a car pack anymore its a Project page.. Read the title..

You also haven't seen pictures then.. ages back. I cleared first post so they ain't there anymore. I had progress of the superleggera but was stopped cause the Gallardo Se was bugged, Supra not doing cause 'Tsuka' has done a excellent job and i use his so no point in mine. S2000 The reaper is doing i talk to him etc and am fine with it etc he has a better idea of it besides releasing it.

In the list i also had the BMW E92 and that was released 2 days ago, it takes alot to get models done. No offense you have no idea what us modders go through to bring you cars. :) I also cleared the list to make if fair on other modders so they can release cars too so then i don't have this list of cars and they can't mod it cause its in my list or something like that. Its just plain unfair, i think so anyway i also had along thought about it cause seeing its not a car pack why still have a huge list.

=--------------=

Also for more proof just ask reaper he is one of my testers and bug testers etc i talk to him almost every night to sort out models etc, also Thescottishspotter. :)

==-----------------------------==

WIP of the car rims no one has guessed.. xD

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p140/race_invader/FTO_RIM.jpg