We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831 & T3hReaper: Car Projects Thread

T3hReaper91

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes actually, it took me 4 hours to get a crappy flat custom rim working but it worked! :D Im just trying to find out how to do it properly though. Importing new rims is very hard.. More hard then doing cars.. At one stage the rims were all over the showroom, then they were invisible so yeah it takes awhile to figure out.

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p140/race_invader/Untitled-1-32.jpg

It moves along with the car, but the slightest incorrect position can make the rim wonky. I also think if i was going to get a actual 3D one, it would at least take 6 hours.. Cause this really took soo much of my day.

Wow! Looks really good:thumbsup:Can't wait for release :)

LOL Ass kissing at its finest. they just compliment anything you do in hopes it will get you to do the mods quicker. You could fart & they'd praise it and ask when its getting released XD

Hey Tool, I just got this idea:

You sayed the Reventon is a problem because the Murcielago Coupe File is to small.

How about putting the reventon instace onto a countach file, onto the files of the Edonis ? Those are even larger as the onces from the countach. The car is inside an italian car dealer, and the preformance are still very good (A Class level). On top of this idea you could keep the Murcielago Coupe for a Murcielago LP640.

So is this idea any good or helpful for your reventon project? if not it was a try worth.

How about putting the reventon instace onto a countach file

Yes! As the countach is H shifter, not flappy paddle (I don't like flappy paddles) But take your time mate, this post isn't encouraging you to rush anything, just a suggestion :)