We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

eruanno: Audi TT 3.2 Quattro [v1.1]

eruanno

Changing names is all about database files : I've made changes in DB_xx.bnk>TDU_CarPhysicsData.xx (where xx is your game language). To do that, use Database Editor (incl. in TDU Modding Tools).
Ah i'd looked at those along time ago but wasnt sure if that was it, so just the carphysicsdata, good stuff. i can finally have an R8 instead of a Noble lol

btw, dont you find the new model sits too high on the old tt body or is it just on mine? for my part i replaced the saloon instead so its still in the audi dealership

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='tool831']Those 'Cannot resolve strings' these are not errors, or anything. So you can ignore them. About the 0KB you can get that when a 'Material' is not properly done. :) So go into all your materials and look down the list, and find out which ones aint working or properly working. ---------- EDIT: If its the [I]interior[/I] there is a [I]'Bug'[/I] in the interior you need to swap a steering wheel with another cars.. sadly. Then it will export without 0kb. ---------------------- Give me a PM if you are still having problems, i can help you out if needed.[/quote] Hm you know im German and i did not understand the meaning of "Cannot resolve sting", i saw the "!" and thought its an eroor :D Thanks for the solution, i did not understand it :D will write to you in Msn, when you got time and you´re online... @Djey: Hmm... i think that the sound of the R32 and the TT are similar to each other, but i think that the TT sounds a bit better, dont know how to describe, anyway in english :D https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUR8BjOdslI https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kqXaijHU_w https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eyb_Tk35L-M EDIT: Hmm i think that they are the same ones. V6 with 250 PS and 320 NM...

Approved, the engine of the R32 is the same like in the TT.

So i tried the ingame R32 sound and found out that it does not sound like the real one. Would be cool if you create a sound mod for both cars ;)

@Tool, does not know what you are talking about. You know i am a noob in modding^^ i just am be able to do somethings in 3D, thats it...

Ugh sorry i dont want to hijack the thread, can you help me out Djey? I've tried changing the Noble M14 to Audi R8 or just R8, in carphysics but there are two entries for Noble M14 and 3 entries that say M14. With the first of the Noble M14 entry I got the default car and the name simply said test drive unlimited. With the second entry the car model was back, but still named Noble M14. Which entry or entries am i supposed to play with? How exactly did you change yours and were there multiple entries for that car too?

You could of posted that in the 'Mod talk' thread..

---------

@Tool, i do not know what you are talking about. You know i am a noob in modding^^ i just am be able to do somethings in 3D, thats it...

Umm hmm.. Maybe Djey could help you out with Hex editing. I know nothing about it really all i know if it can be changed in hex editing cause Djey is the one who checked it out for me. :P

I agree to not overload this thread. It's eruanno's after all :)

So :

- lazarus we'll continue with PMs

- ok for descrambling cameras.bin in Mod Talk

Now, when will I be able to do all that things ?? :/

thanks for keeping it clear :thumbsup: ;)

i think i will upload an update tomorrow.. fixed some things

all you need to do is put the new textures over the old ones then convert into .2db you will not need to stuff around with texture settings in 'Materials'

Yes i know this^^

Just remember to flatten the image before you save it ;)

Lame suggestion maybe, but I know it says in the guide on texture editing :p

I dont understand but i will look into the guide^^

hmm this time i wanted to use a audi logo texture and it crashes again.

need to check this when i got time sorry no updates this week but i will tell you canges:

changed light (see attachment; there it is TURNED ON)

when light is turned off, there is only a dark light on (see second attachment, but i made it a bit lighter)

changed the plastic next to the foglight (see 1st attachment; looks more like in reality and its no more transparent)

things i wanna do:

add audi logo finally

add break light texture...

Crashed the game :(

What a nice looking model...

Great job nonetheless!

1. Did you put Bnk1.map into Atari/Test Drive Unlimited/Euro/Bnk?

2. Are you using any other models that require an updated Bnk1.map file? If so then:

2a.

• Download the TDU Modding Tools v1.5

• Download the extra map-key files (inquire on that thread for more information)

• Then start the "Map Tool" (View > Advanced)

• Click the "Fix all" button at the top right.

This should fix the problems with the game crashing - The Bnk1.map file is for that car only to be adjusted, so without following those instructions (if you need more instructions, just ask, I am kind of rushing here), you're game will crash.

-Leadfoot

;108346']1. Did you put Bnk1.map into Atari/Test Drive Unlimited/Euro/Bnk?

2. Are you using any other models that require an updated Bnk1.map file? If so then:

2a.

• Download the extra map-key files (inquire on that thread for more information)

This should fix the problems with the game crashing - The Bnk1.map file is for that car only to be adjusted, so without following those instructions (if you need more instructions, just ask, I am kind of rushing here), you're game will crash.

-Leadfoot

thanks to explain this:thumbsup:

and thanks for comments

i am sorry i dont have the time to work on the model. latest thing i did is crashing the game in trying something...

i´ll keep you updated, dont worry^^

;108346']1. Did you put Bnk1.map into Atari/Test Drive Unlimited/Euro/Bnk?

2a.

-Leadfoot

Oooooops. I forgot the bnk.map:rolleyes:

Thanks a bunch though! Now to figure out this windshield issue...

Oooooops. I forgot the bnk.map:rolleyes:

Thanks a bunch though! Now to figure out this windshield issue...

The windshield is a problem with most add-on cars. To remove the blocks, or at least make it transparent enough to drive, you must remove them from the "glass_i.2db" file in the interior file (for me, with this car, it would be "TT_QS_Cpe_I.bnk").

-Leadfoot

;108701']The windshield is a problem with most add-on cars. To remove the blocks, or at least make it transparent enough to drive, you must remove them from the "glass_i.2db" file in the interior file (for me, with this car, it would be "TT_QS_Cpe_I.bnk").

-Leadfoot

How do I remove them from the 2db then?