We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

eruanno: Audi TT 3.2 Quattro [v1.1]

eruanno

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi!!

I have questions about some bugs that are occuring in my game.

First I have question about the shadow, does anyone have the same problem?? (picture)

[imglink]http://img372.imageshack.us/img372/2700/beztytuu1cw1.th.jpg[/imglink][imglink]http://img372.imageshack.us/images/thpix.gif[/imglink]

Next problem is about headlights and the way of them work. Can you do something with this?? (pictures)

[imglink]http://img372.imageshack.us/img372/1368/beztytuu2wa0.th.jpg[/imglink][imglink]http://img372.imageshack.us/images/thpix.gif[/imglink] [imglink]http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/3145/beztytuu3kf8.th.jpg[/imglink][imglink]http://img207.imageshack.us/images/thpix.gif[/imglink]

please reply as fast as possible

sorry about my english ;)

I found something that you probably forgot to do...

Brake calippers have a CORVETTE sign ;) I thing you should erase it with next update ;)

I have only good intention, i don't wanna grouch beacause I know that I'll never make car as well as yours ;)

sorry about my english

I found something that you probably forgot to do...

Brake calippers have a CORVETTE sign ;) I thing you should erase it with next update ;)

I have only good intention, i don't wanna grouch beacause I know that I'll never make car as well as yours ;)

sorry about my english

remembered after uploading^^

but thanks for the information:thumbsup:

First of all: Congrats for that beauty!!!

But, am I allowed to tell you some things that I do not really like? I hope you don't mind, but i'm actually a owner of a TT so I can compare it quite good ^.^

I know the car isn't finished already, but just to give you some feedback:

The lines between the doors, beside the windows etc need to be black or dark grey. I have a white TT in reality and I also painted my TT in TDU white - but it doesn't make me very happy.

On the front you have working lights, you know like the traffic cars, but there are no ones on the back.

If you need photos for the interieur I could help you =)

And around the front grille there's a chrome-line, would be cool if you could add it. makes the car more beautiful =)

I hope I haven't gone on your nerves, but I'd be happy if I could drive around in TDU with a real perfect "copy" of my TT =)

Greetz, Jonny

First of all: Congrats for that beauty!!!

But, am I allowed to tell you some things that I do not really like? I hope you don't mind, but i'm actually a owner of a TT so I can compare it quite good ^.^

I know the car isn't finished already, but just to give you some feedback:

The lines between the doors, beside the windows etc need to be black or dark grey. I have a white TT in reality and I also painted my TT in TDU white - but it doesn't make me very happy.

On the front you have working lights, you know like the traffic cars, but there are no ones on the back.

If you need photos for the interieur I could help you =)

And around the front grille there's a chrome-line, would be cool if you could add it. makes the car more beautiful =)

I hope I haven't gone on your nerves, but I'd be happy if I could drive around in TDU with a real perfect "copy" of my TT =)

Greetz, Jonny

Yes

thank you for your feedback

i wanted to add the chrome around the grille, but i forogt it again^^

it will be there in v1.1

the other things too i think.

but i think i wont turn on the back lights...:rolleyes: we will see ;)

eruanno

Whooow I love it =)

Looks really really good =)

If you want, I could try to model an interieur, too. I made some cars for WR2 in the past, had a long break, but I still know how to *grin*

Hah I just LOOOOVE the Audi TT =)

Greetz, Jonny

PS: BTW, the wipers are on the wrong side, that looks like UK-Version where evrything is on the wrong side *joke* But just a little little detail - I love the TT =)

Here some Pics of my real tt. Here you can see which lines need to be black / dark. Great firm btw that K-Tuning =) It's just in my neighbourhood.

lowered and some nice rims on it =)

auttwei1bx9.th.jpgthpix.gif

auttwei4hr1.th.jpgthpix.gif

auttwei7ck0.th.jpgthpix.gif

When it gets to a final version, could you possibly release a version without the headlights permanently on? It just looks silly in my opinion. Great work anyway, those latest screenshots are awesome, looks like an original TDU car. :thumbsup:

Whooow I love it =)

Looks really really good =)

If you want, I could try to model an interieur, too. I made some cars for WR2 in the past, had a long break, but I still know how to *grin*

Hah I just LOOOOVE the Audi TT =)

Greetz, Jonny

PS: BTW, the wipers are on the wrong side, that looks like UK-Version where evrything is on the wrong side *joke* But just a little little detail - I love the TT =)

Here some Pics of my real tt. Here you can see which lines need to be black / dark. Great firm btw that K-Tuning =) It's just in my neighbourhood.

lowered and some nice rims on it =)

auttwei1bx9.th.jpgthpix.gif

auttwei4hr1.th.jpgthpix.gif

auttwei7ck0.th.jpgthpix.gif

you are modelling?

thats cool^^

btw: add me somewhere and we could talk in german :D

got icq, msn or skype?! :P

bis dann^^

i love the tt too... the wipers.. err.. i have to fix that, dont want to have to do sth with this island ;):p (joke^^)

image links are not working?!^^

eruanno

Okay

here you are

added chrome in the front.

added exhaust smoke (when starting engine)

the dark material does not look good ;) but i think i will add it around the windows. but nowhere else

I have a question... Did you update download link and did you erase corvette sign from brake calippers?? ;) If not please don't forget about it (corvette sign) ;)

P.S. I LOVE this car, thanks for it!!!

I have a question... Did you update download link and did you erase corvette sign from brake calippers?? ;) If not please don't forget about it (corvette sign) ;)

P.S. I LOVE this car, thanks for it!!!

no i did not upload an actual version

otherwise it would be v1.1 ;)