We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

First wave of new Apple products.

Guest RB26DETT

I'm not too sure about the whole tall screen thing on the Nano, but the new UI and features look great. Also, you forgot iTunes 8 with Genius (which apparently sucks xD) :p

http://www.apple.com/uk/itunes/download/

Touch improvments seem good (I'll have yer old one if you get a new one Justin :p), now I'm just waiting for the new MacBooks :D

Guest RB26DETT

i won't sell my old iPod Touch. i'm gonna force someone to lend me their credit card and pay them back in cash so i can get the 2.0 update and buy applications off the iTunes store. :p

NEVAR!!! Because Apple sucks. *listens to crappy 4th gen ipod*

:eek: You've bought a 4th Gen?

Anyways, iTunes 8 is rubbish. The new view rarely shows what your actually listening to, and seems to only be able to play one artist/album, not your whole library.

Genius is even worse, it's decided the songs I can't live without are French versions of the songs already in my library. I mean, WTF :rolleyes:

Anyways, iTunes 8 is rubbish. The new view rarely shows what your actually listening to, and seems to only be able to play one artist/album, not your whole library.

Genius is even worse, it's decided the songs I can't live without are French versions of the songs already in my library. I mean, WTF

You n00b ;) Just select the 'List or 'Cover Flow' like before =]

Guest RB26DETT
WTF, why buy any of their products when they are never 80% good enough!, i bet they sit there in the board rooms saying, right, lets make it ugly, so the next one can be very nice looking, and we will double the price!, or, Lets make it so it doesnt play music, so the next one can! :P :D

i'm not complaining with the two iPod's i have. i don't think it's not even 80% good, my only complaint would be the $10 price tag on the software update on the iPod Touch 2.x firmware. :cheeky:

Speaking of iTunes 8, does anyone know how to turn off the quick link to iTunes store, you know, the arrow in a circle next to everything...

I had it off in iTunes 7, cause i dont ever use the iTunes store (mainly cause it doesnt like my Natwest solo card, which is fine for things like amazon and play but not good enough for apple...) anyway, i can't find where to turn it off now, it used to be in either 'playback' or 'advanced' (cant remember)

Speaking of iTunes 8, does anyone know how to turn off the quick link to iTunes store, you know, the arrow in a circle next to everything...

Searched, nothing... Annoys me. If I already own the album why the hell do I want to look at it on the store. As for the Genius, wow don't get me started on that.