We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Speeder: Mercedes-Benz SLR Mc-Laren Roadster *Reopened*

Speeder

Hi all !

I going to make a SLR Roadster .

The SLR Roadster will replace the old SLR !

Work In progress ! ;)

-Removed Image- Please use the new image guidelines and sizes information [here]

Image:

http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll43/SP3D3R/SLRROADSTER.jpg

SLR V0.50 NO TEXTURES FIXED !

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=batch_download&batch_id=bVlETmZlYStCSnF4dnc9PQ

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As my signature says "Modding is fun, no war" I am simply showing that i have did it in a short time.. and did it take me long at all (Yes ive been doing cars for awhile but every model is different).

Although i he ever reads this just make note make your gonna have to need some help if you are new to this. This body has alot of trouble, i had to do 3 body swaps of it etc, but finally made it go into TDU. :)

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p140/race_invader/20080922010111copy.jpg

Huge note: I am not going to release this as its 'Speeders' mod he wants to do, and its unfinished also i am just showing that it was done and should of had a update by now.

As my signature says "Modding is fun, no war" I am simply showing that i have did it in a short time.. and did it take me long at all (Yes ive been doing cars for awhile but every model is different).

Although i he ever reads this just make note make your gonna have to need some help if you are new to this. This body has alot of trouble, i had to do 3 body swaps of it etc, but finally made it go into TDU. :)

Huge note: I am not going to release this as its 'Speeders' mod he wants to do, and its unfinished also i am just showing that it was done and should of had a update by now.

But speeder is going to do it :( and i dont think he will ever complete this.

Btw: looks good +rep

SLRRR

As requested by Speeder, this now unlocked :)

Hopefully he wont mind me teasing you!

First pic:

Are you serious? Dont take it wrong but i just downloaded the free version of zmodeler and my Alfa brera looks the same. Just delete the most things :P. But it's a teaser and i think it's gone be nice. Are you going to let the paint original? So it looks the same (the paint) as the 'normal' SLR?

[mod edit:] Please do not quote images, thanks!

SLRRR