We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

PotW: Week 26 Entry

Speed

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice photo Ruub and Beemer.

Speed could we have a new rule to Photo of the Week.

I noticed this more and more often with PotW, people enter more than 1 photo so other member can say which is the best one, I know they are just saying which is the best one but they still might not vote for it. But this is a competition, it's about who can take the best photo and what the photographer think is the best photo, not other people.

I noticed this more and more often with PotW, people enter more than 1 photo so other member can say which is the best one, I know they are just saying which is the best one but they still might not vote for it. But this is a competition, it's about who can take the best photo and what the photographer think is the best photo, not other people.

To a certain extent, I agree with you.

Nice photo Ruub and Beemer.

Yeah, I've been thinking this for a while now too, starting next week, you'll have to decide yourself :p

Yeah, I've been thinking this for a while now too, starting next week, you'll have to decide yourself :p

Yey! lol, a casted this up on last POTW haha :lol: a believe that it aint fair aswell. :thumbsup:

Choose your own, its your work [i believe] :)

(in the nicest way possible lol)