We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

The Mattin's Mod Thread

Arnold Rimmer

Just tested for fun, I was able to change a proper name for the car in the game's memory :)

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

So if you haven't figured another way to do this, it would be possible to have a file in the custom vehicules directory that lists the new names (and possibly even some other properties) of the custom vehicles. But fully implementing this would be a bit pain, but it's possible.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cant find where to download it? I just find your damage mod? :S Btw what program you use for memory editing?

--------

I made a discovery!

i now know what TDU_CarPacks in DB_US.bnk and other DB files does.. It changes the body of the car, thats why there is only nismo 350Z in it cause when you upgrade the normal 350Z it turns into the Nismo 350Z, so its possible if we can get custom database files working, we can have tuned car packs with bodykits or new interior something that changes the car. :D

Hello again :), sorry i have not replied to this thread in along time i ahve been busy writing my own program to create forums.

But even whilst i have been away its great for me to see that people are still using this thread to make new break throughs! in 1-2 weeks ill be back after writing my forums creater, the website to sell it and registering it for sale and all whilst doing some work for a company who needed a guy who can write xbox 360 games.

i have some new break throughs of my own to do with tdu modding which i will post when i have the time!