We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU:C Birthday Cruise - 4th October

Iced_Bullet

Thanks mate :) But is BST like GMT or? Any clues?

And I tried "Time Zone Converter" but didn't give me any useful results :(

BST = British Summer Time. When the clocks go forward 1 hour in the summer. Some people call that GMT and some call it GMT+1, so to save confusion I put BST and (8pm is #.#hrs from the time of posting).

:lol:

BST = British Summer Time. When the clocks go forward 1 hour in the summer. Some people call that GMT and some call it GMT+1, so to save confusion I put BST and (8pm is #.#hrs from the time of posting).

:lol:

Thanks Iced :)

But about the "(8pm is #.#hrs from the time of posting)", I'm a little confused about that, because when I log off, it can say that a post has been posted, for example, at 22:00 pm, but when I log on, it says (the very same post) that is has been posted at 23:00 pm :S And that TBH confuses me a bit :/

I can understand that when I log on the time changes according to time in Denmark, but should I base the time of the cruise (and other things for that matter) on the time it shows when I log off, or? Sorry for being a little confused about this, but for some strange reason I always manage to MIX up these things pretty bad :(

Once again, THANKS =]

Was an average cruise suprisingly Prime (brother) didn't kick me due to our router, stinger lagged and there was only 4 people (ex prime as he wasnt there for most of it).

I did get 25gb of FRAPS footage though :) So might be able to salvage some, if not just combine it with the next cruise.

wait, that cruise was yesterday, i tought it was today, thats also what the title said, why has it been moved, damm i missed :(

or the title says it here, but whne im out on the forum, lookingat the tilte it says 4th, so i dint think of it being chnaged.