We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Signature of the Week

eleKtro

Hello, me and King Skyline were talking on MSN about this for an idea on the forum, it wouldn't have to have a prize for the winner all for good fun like PhotoGraphy of the Week.

For you who have never heard of Signature of the Week it's more simple than it sounds to be honest, basically I every week there will be a theme to follow and you must create a signature that follows that theme. And then we have a public vote of who has the best signature.

But I would like to know who would be willing to enter this competition weekly? If there are enough entrees, I will make the thread tomorrow with the permission from Diablo.

I will post more details when I make the SOTW thread.

Thanks, post here if your willing to take part.

I was going to be changing the signature size permissions in the next couple of weeks but with this idea I may make it a bit sooner than planned. :D I think it's a good idea and actually will be posting a contest for fun in the Graphics & Photography forum myself very shortly.